The Brooch

A Magic Within: Children Picture Book - Full of Inspiration to Grow up Happy and Whole

Pub Date 27 Aug 2022 | Archive Date 25 Sep 2022

Talking about this book? Use #TheBrooch #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

A feel good story to teach children to use their power to help others because the truth of life is in a good deed, and the smile of a child can melt the cold heart of oblivion, for we are all human before being anything else.

Advance Praise

"The Brooch is a lovely story, full of magic, and with a great message - Monika Polefka-Proulx

A good story line with a deep message of love and care behind it - Romnelson

What I liked about this book was the message of kindness being paid forward and how it can have a butterfly effect on the world. I also liked the colorful illustrations - Brian S. Mahoney

This is a good family read. It reminds me of an old time fairy tale. The moral of doing good is needed in these times - Suzan Johnson

My daughter and I love this story, she is kinda young to understand some facts, but old enough to see how sometimes when you give something little, the doors for something big are opening - Stephanie

A good story line with a deep message of love and care behind it - Romnelson

What I liked about this...

Send to Kindle (EPUB)

The story is sweet -- simple ideas and a powerful message. The illustrations are sweet- colourful and smooth. Parents will enjoy reading to their children and we continue to discuss the ideas in the book after. A must for every library. Nice work.