101 Super Cute Things to Draw
More than 100 step-by-step lessons for making cute, expressive, fun art!
by Lauren Bergstrom
This title was previously available on NetGalley and is now archived.
Send NetGalley books directly to your Kindle or Kindle app
To read on a Kindle or Kindle app, please add email@example.com as an approved email address to receive files in your Amazon account. Click here for step-by-step instructions.
Also find your Kindle email address within your Amazon account, and enter it here.
Pub Date 04 Oct 2022 | Archive Date 27 Oct 2022
Quarto Publishing Group – Walter Foster, Walter Foster Publishing
Learn to draw tons of cute and quirky stuff with the 100+ step-by-step drawing projects in 101 Super Cute Things to Draw.
Specifically geared toward beginning and aspiring artists of all ages, 101 Super Cute Things to Draw features:
- More than 100 easy-to-follow drawing projects that help you quickly learn to create super cute illustrations in a super simple way.
- Adorable animals, darling little foods, enchanting everyday objects, and nifty natural wonders, all designed for maximum delight.
- Basic art instruction, including information about tools and materials, combining colors, and creating patterns that sets you up for success so you can enjoy the creative process of drawing.
101 Super Cute Things to Draw is perfect for beginners, as well as young artists, with its simple illustrations and easy-to-follow drawing steps. For those who want to learn how to draw everything adorable and amusing, this book is for you! With this book, you’ll learn to draw:
- Everyday objects, including a teapot, balloons, and a terrarium
- Food, including a cinnamon bun, a sushi roll, and strawberries
- Nature, including a mushroom, a tiny forest, and a rainbow and cloud
- Animals, including a red panda, a sloth, and a cow
- Mythical creatures, including a yeti, a dragon, and a jackalope
So grab your pencils, some paper, and a copy 101 Super Cute Things to Draw to create plenty of giggle-worthy drawings!
Bursting with humor and imagination, books in the 101 Things to Draw series will put a smile on your face with original mash-ups, step-by-step drawing instructions, doodling exercises, and mindfulness activities.
Available on NetGalley
Average rating from 47 members
Readers who liked this book also liked:
R. A. Moreau
Carlos PenaVega; Alexa PenaVega
Sean Platt and David W. Wright
Jessica Lee Anderson