Awaken Your Genius

Escape Conformity, Ignite Creativity, and Become Extraordinary

Pub Date 11 Apr 2023 | Archive Date 10 Apr 2023

From the acclaimed author of Think Like a Rocket Scientist comes a simple guide to unlock your originality and unleash your unique talents.

We say that some people march to the beat of a different drummer. But implicit in this cliché is that the rest of us march to the same beat. We find ourselves on well-worn paths that were never ours to walk.

An extraordinary group of people pave their own path. They think and act with genuine independence. They stand out from the crowd because they embody their own shape and color.

We call these people geniuses—as if they’re another breed. But genius isn’t for a special few. It can be awakened in anyone.

This book will show you how. You’ll learn how to discard what no longer serves you and discover your first principles—the qualities that make up your genius. You’ll be equipped to escape your intellectual prisons and generate original insights from your own depths. You’ll discover how to look where others don’t look and see what others don’t see. You’ll give birth to your genius—the universe-denter you were meant to be.

We say that some people march to the beat of a different...

EDITION Hardcover