The Ultimate I Ching

An Illustrated Step-by-Step Guide to the Book of Changes

Pub Date 14 Feb 2023 | Archive Date 07 Feb 2023

Talking about this book? Use #TheUltimateIChing #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

All you need to know to start working with the I-Ching straightaway. Uniquely accessible, with simple step-by-step lessons and striking red-and-black graphics.

Pick up The Ultimate I-Ching and you will be able to start working with the hexagrams straightaway, guided by the easy-to-follow bite-size teachings, unique explanatory graphics and clear, non-mystical hexagram readings. This is the only book to compare and contrast the different theories and traditions and dig down to the essence of this incredibly profound and ancient Chinese divinatory practice so that anyone can use it to receive advice from the universe.

Learn: * how to cast a reading with coins or with stalks * how to interpret each of the 64 hexagrams, drawing in wisdom from a huge range of scholarly sources * how to use the readings as a practical life guide * all about the I-Ching – from its history to its theory to its practice.

There are many huge volumes of I-Ching theory, but all you need to know is contained in The Ultimate I-Ching. It is written in the spirit of Confucius, who said that the I-Ching – the Book of Changes – is a book that should be carried with you everywhere, because life itself is full of changes.

Pick up The Ultimate I-Ching and you...

PAGES 304