The Neighbour

The BRAND NEW page-turning thriller from Gemma Rogers, author of The Feud, for 2023

Pub Date 05 Jan 2023 | Archive Date 05 Jan 2023

Talking about this book? Use #TheNeighbour #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Love thy neighbour or fear thy neighbour?
For myself and Lauren, my 10-year-old daughter No3 Beech Close was to be our refuge after two years of hell nursing my sick mother.
In need of a fresh start and wanting to distance ourselves from the bad memories of my mother’s house we moved to Beech Close, a small cul-de-sac of six houses situated around a picture-perfect green.
It seemed perfect but I had underestimated the secrets that this tightknit community shared.
Within hours of moving in my next-door neighbour Valerie made it abundantly clear we were not welcome.
I soon discovered that Valerie hadn’t welcomed the previous occupant either and she’d since disappeared without a trace.
Had I put myself and my daughter in danger moving to Beech Close?
Which neighbours, if any could I trust?
And how far would they go to keep their secret?
Perfect for fans of Liane Moriarty, Shari Lapena and Lisa Jewell
Love thy neighbour or fear thy neighbour?
In need of a fresh start...

EDITION Ebook