The Karmic Birthday Book
Discover the Meaning and Magic of the Day You Were Born
by Monte Farber
This title was previously available on NetGalley and is now archived.
Send NetGalley books directly to your Kindle or Kindle app
To read on a Kindle or Kindle app, please add email@example.com as an approved email address to receive files in your Amazon account. Click here for step-by-step instructions.
Also find your Kindle email address within your Amazon account, and enter it here.
Pub Date 03 Jan 2023 | Archive Date 27 Dec 2022
Quarto Publishing Group – Fair Winds, Fair Winds Press
Drawing on their enchanted psychic abilities, renowned psychics Amy Zerner and Monte Farber present a fun and easy way to use birth dates to gain insight into our true selves.
For each birthday, Zerner and Farber have included five perceptive entries:
- PERSONALITY identifies, evaluates, and helps you understand the true nature of a person through the patterns revealed in their birth date.
- DESTINY is like a castle being built, stone by stone—it is where the person is heading in this life.
- LIFE PATH is how one achieves destiny, including the lessons they must learn so they can then help and teach others.
- KARMIC LESSONS are what are encountered on the journey along one’s life path.
- SECRETS offer insights designed to help readers discover hidden talents and character traits based on the day they were born.
Each birthday includes a profound quote with special meaning for those born on that day, as well as a list of famous people who share the birthday and space to add significant people in the your own life who have that birthday. This engaging and interactive guide will prove enjoyable, informative, and useful as you navigate your relationships and tune into your true self.
The Karmic Birthday Book will unlock the secret of your birth date and guide you along your true life path, teaching you a karmic lesson and opening the door to your destiny.
Available on NetGalley
Average rating from 31 members
Readers who liked this book also liked:
Ferida Wolff; Harriet May Savitz
We Are Bookish