3Score & Ten

....You Better Not Get Old

Pub Date 02 Oct 2023 | Archive Date 15 Apr 2024
Abayomi Akinode, Yomi Akinode

The battle-toughened FBI Agent, Berlin Yords, on her belly in an Israeli village Orchard, fired at the fleeing former Knesset member, Goram Naphtali, now turned the most wanted global criminal responsible for multiple unexplainable global disappearances of several 70-year-olds labeled ‘3Score & Ten.’ Because the moment you turn 70, you can vanish without explanation.

Simultaneously, the United States President, Bender Castle, pressured the Israeli Prime Minister, Aram Marzheim, to forcefully arrest the Tel Aviv zealot organization called THE ORDER at the center of the conspiracy.

Meanwhile, scientists were busy unraveling the Alien technology enabler of the disappearances when one of the vanished 70-year-olds suddenly dropped from the sky over the Whitehouse atop protesters dissatisfied with the handling of the chaos by the US president.

EDITION Paperback
ISBN 9798861925327
PAGES 430

Send to Kindle (PDF)

Average rating from 1 member

I absolutely loved this book and was honored to have been able to read and review. It was such a phenomenal read and had amazing characters as well as an amazing story line. I just could not get enough of it and once I started reading it I could not put it down. I recommend that you read it.