How to Turn Your Expertise Into a Profitable Coaching Career
by Donald Miller
You must sign in to see if this title is available for request. Sign In or Register Now
Send NetGalley books directly to your Kindle or Kindle app
To read on a Kindle or Kindle app, please add email@example.com as an approved email address to receive files in your Amazon account. Click here for step-by-step instructions.
Also find your Kindle email address within your Amazon account, and enter it here.
Pub Date 12 Mar 2024 | Archive Date Not set
Whether you’re thinking about starting a consulting business or have been coaching for a while, Coach Builder will give you the 8-step plan every self-employed coach needs to be successful.
Have you experienced a moment when you realized your career wasn’t as secure or fulfilling as you thought it was going to be?
Maybe you’ve thought about using your skills to start your own consulting business – but you haven’t had the confidence to go for it.
Donald Miller has been consulting and coaching for over two decades. He’s consulted some of the world’s top brands including TOMS Shoes, TREK Bicycles and Tempur Sealy.
In 2020, he founded his own coaching program, where he’s helped hundreds of coaches start and grow their business. As a coach of coaches, he knows exactly what it takes to build a successful consulting career – and now he’s sharing eight secrets of success with you.
In Coach Builder you’ll learn how to…
- Create a menu of services to sell to clients
- Generate and manage a list of potential clients
- Create a compelling website that attracts your ideal clients
- Write and automate sales emails that land clients while you sleep
- Create a marketing funnel and product ladder
- Set realistic business goals and accomplish them
- Build or join a community to help you grow
- Navigate the nuances of the client/coach relationship
If you’re ready to make a lot of money doing something you love every single day, Coach Builder is the book you’ve been waiting for.