The Affair

The BRAND NEW gripping psychological thriller from the USA TODAY BESTSELLER Claire Allan for 2024

Buy on BN.com Buy on Bookshop.org
*This page contains affiliate links, so we may earn a small commission when you make a purchase through links on our site at no additional cost to you.

Pub Date May 21 2024 | Archive Date May 21 2024

Talking about this book? Use #TheAffair #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Her heart is thumping now, only just distinguishable from the roar of the water and the wind. This is not safe. She is not safe… She realises then, only one of them is coming back out alive.

Sorcha thought her life was over when she discovered her husband’s affair. But somehow, she’s risen from the ashes of their divorce, and now she’s determined to give something back and help other women who need support.

Women like shy and isolated Tina, who has barely left her flat in the past year. Like Sorcha, Tina knows what it feels like to be betrayed by the man you love. But when Sorcha invites Tina into her life, and her home, she opens the door to much more than just friendship – and for these two women, nothing will be the same again.

Because one of them is hiding a dark secret – a secret they’ll do absolutely anything to keep…

Dive into the brand-new psychological thriller from Claire Allan, perfect for fans of K L Slater and Claire Douglas.

Readers can't get enough of THE AFFAIR:

‘So skilfully and masterfully told, I was absolutely involved in these women's lives. It's just absolutely brilliant' – JOHN MARRS

‘A lesson in story-telling... five stars from me’ – ANITA WALLER

'A brilliantly gripping, intense and highly addictive page turner that kept me guessing until the end.' – DANIELLE RAMSAY

‘A story that draws you in and doesn’t let go until the very last word’ – DIANE SAXON

'Compelling, absorbing and totally addictive... a brilliant page-turner that hooks you in from the first page and doesn’t let go until the very end' – NATASHA BOYDELL

More praise for Claire Allan's Books:

‘Tense, pacey, unputdownable’ – MARIAN KEYES

'A powerful and emotional psychological thriller that will keep you guessing and leave you breathless' – C. L. TAYLOR

Utterly addictive! Literally couldn’t put it down all day! Compulsive, twisty, tense. And LOVED the ending’ – CLAIRE DOUGLAS

I devoured it' – ELLE CROFT

SUCH a good read! It made me feel so uncomfortable, but I still kept gobbling up the pages’ – LISA HALL

Readers LOVE Claire Allan's novels:

I was hooked from the beginning… I literally couldn’t put it down. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I was hooked from the very word go, and I genuinely spent 90% of the novel trying to puzzle together the pieces we had so carefully been given.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Was gripped from the beginning to the end! Absolutely loved this book. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

This was such a well-crafted thriller which had me gripped from the first chapter until the very last. One of my favourite reads so far this year! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

A gripping tale that pulls you in from the beginning and holds your attention until the very end. Suspenseful, thrilling, hard to put down. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

What an exciting and fast paced read! I devoured this book as I didn't want to put it down especially when the plot twists had me shocked! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Absolutely tore through this book in one sitting! If you love insanely well-written and fast paced books with crazy plot twists and well developed, shady, and secretive characters PLEASE READ THIS! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

This is a winner from the start! So we'll written, the characters are humanised and have layers and dimension. The twists and turns had my jaw on the floor!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

The final twist is absolute genius! I never saw THAT coming! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Claire Allan is a seriously good writer! I devoured this book in less than 24 hours! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Sorcha...