Forbidden Surrender

Pub Date 07 Aug 2013 | Archive Date 06 Jan 2016

“What gives you a thrill Kristen?”

The minute I saw Vincent Sorenson, I knew he was trouble. Billionaire. Bad boy. And dangerously sexy. He was everything I craved, and nothing I needed.

Unfortunately, I couldn’t just avoid him. The higher ups at my company decided they needed his business, and I was on the team to bring him in. Vincent Sorenson didn’t seem as interested in business as he was in me, but I knew that was a door better left unopened. If I got involved with him, it would only unearth the pain I spent years trying to bury.

I thought I had it under control, but I seriously underestimated Vincent’s seductive charm and silver-tongue. I would soon find out how delicious it would feel to let myself fall into this forbidden surrender.

“What gives you a thrill Kristen?”

...

Advance Praise

"Sexy, fun, passionate, and refreshing!"
- GoodReads Reviewer

"This is a great story. It is one that will pull you in and keep you glued to the pages to find out what happens between Kristen and Vincent."
- GoodReads Reviewer

"Forbidden Surrender is a really awesome book! Priscilla West does a great job of making her characters not only believable but relatable!"
- GoodReads Reviewer

"Such a shmexy, light read! I loved the characters in Forbidden Surrender. When I joined the blog tour, I was expecting it to be one of those overly-fast-paced eroticas but I was surprised (AND OVERJOYED!) that it wasn't. I was definitely pleased with how things turned out especially the characters."
- GoodReads Reviewer

"Sexy, fun, passionate, and refreshing!"