Retrace

Pub Date 06 Nov 2014 | Archive Date 05 May 2015

Nia Martins believes a fresh start will help her leave her traumatic past behind. Moving to a different country, she seeks to shake off her demons by doing the one thing that sets her free from her destructive thoughts – teaching dance. But change doesn't come easy, and all Nia really wants is to take the next breath without the perpetual suffocation that follows.

Reeves Mitchell has looked death in the eyes so many times it’s become habitual. That is, until his best friend's life was on the line. When the one thing he feared the most turns into reality, all he can do is pick up the pieces of his loss. As Reeves tries to live with the constant thought of “what if” gnawing at the back of his mind, he persistently and steadily builds a thick wall around himself.

Their solitary lives are all they have—until fate brings them together. Nia and Reeves’ new friendship helps make life, shadowed by the ghosts of their past, more bearable. But as their relationship deepens and new, suppressed feelings emerge between them, are they willing to retrace their steps back to where wounded hearts can be broken once more?

THIS IS A STAND-ALONE NOVEL. New Adult Contemporary Romance: Due to strong language and sexual content, this book is not intended for readers under the age of 18.

Advance Praise

Heartbreak. Mourning. Pain. Blame. Guilt.
These are all of the emotions that I felt in just the prologue. If that was just the first few pages, I knew this book was going to be a roller coaster ride of emotions. I was not wrong.

~Tatia, Goodreads

Heartbreak. Mourning. Pain. Blame. Guilt.

Marketing Plan

No Marketing Info Available

No Marketing Info Available

I always start off saying that I don't reveal spoilers because I believe that a reader should experience the story first hand. This was easily a 5 star read, now a favorite of mine. The author has such a way with words and manages to capture every emotion so well that the reader feels it in their soul. Dimensional characters, evenly paced, and the perfect length all factor in to a 5 star read for me. This is a must read book!

I love finding new authors and pretty fantastic books through Netgalley. Thank you for accepting me for a galley of this awesome possum book. Retrace is raw, intense, steamy as heck, everything you’ve ever wanted in a novel. It has that mystery of something else happening backstage that makes it all more fabulous. The secrets, the past of both characters, put together in a ball of hot sexy times almost made my heart burst. I loved both characters. Absolutely adored. Nia was so fun and sexy. I loved that she was Brazilian and that she taught dance lessons? That is my ultimate cup of tea. And then Sigal gives us an ex-military, ex- somewhat agent, part-time bodyguard, with a very very deep past. First meeting? I almost died of secondhand embarrassment and I couldn’t stop laughing, it was probably the best main-characters-meeting I have ever read. It filled me with joy. I won’t forget it ever. First kiss? Please yes, another time, much more times. Thankyouverymuch. That first moment when they realize “yikes this girl/boy is getting to me in a deep level”? YOU GOT IT. There’s nothing, absolutely nothing I disliked about this book. Retrace goes all the way up to Book that Made Me Cry Quite A Lot No Kidding. It is just so raw and emotional and their lives are so not your typical ones, which put a spin on it. I loved the writing, the plot, the storyline, the characters, the climax, I enjoyed it all too much.

Really enjoy this authors writing. Very easy to read, quick build-up (no fluff), great character chemistry, unique storylines, memorable dialog.

Let me just say that the way Reeves and Nia meet , WOW !! If that isn't the most hilarious, sexy scene ever. ( well as you haven't read this book yet , I guess you wouldn't know. But take my word for it , that scene was awesome. Or if you have read it then you know it's an awesome scene. ) Now that I got that out of my system let's move forward.... So this is my first book by Sigal Ehrlich and I have to say it was an amazing book. It was fast paced and exhilarating . Retrace takes you on one heck of a ride. Not to mention is has some stunning characters. I loved Nia and Reeves .