Snow White and the 77 Dwarfs

Pub Date 14 Apr 2015 | Archive Date 14 Apr 2015

Snow White is on the run from an evil witch when she comes across some dwarfs in the forest. They agree to take her in and keep her safe if she will help them with their chores. She soon realizes she's taking on a lot more than she bargained for. 77 breakfasts to make, 77 lunches to pack (don't forget the juice boxes!), 77 pairs of pants to mend and a whole lot of dishes. Eventually Snow White decides to take her chances with the witch. There's a surprise ending... well, it may not be so surprising. This is a hilarious retelling of the classic tale, with bright, energetic illustrations featuring busy dwarfs, and the even busier Snow White.

PRICE CA$19.99 (CAD)

Send to Kindle (PDF)

This quirky take on the Snow White story features the poor girl trying to take care of 77 demaning dwarfs. They want her to cook, and to clean, and to brush their beards, and for her to read them a bedtime story (one for each dwarf). It features vivid and funny illustrations to show just how frazzled Snow White is getting from taking care of the dwarfs. Her final decision to take her chances with the witch (and enjoy a good long nap) is a funny and fitting ending. A great purchase for library collections.

I read this book to my 6-year-old daughter - and she adored it! I definitely have the feeling I'll be reading this one more than a few times...

This is such a cute book! We always had compassion for Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs...but this Snow White really takes our pity! My kids and I loved this book! I recommend to anyone who loves a good old classic tale with a twist!

Delightful, funny, and unexpected. Every single small child I know is getting a copy of this book this year.

Funny, new twist on the Snow White story!

I read Snow White and the 77 Dwarfs to my daughter as soon as my request was approved and she absolutely LOVED it. This story is a hilarious twist to the classic Snow White tale.

I'll definitely be purchasing a copy of this book when it's released as it has instantly become a favourite in our home.

This might be my favorite spin on the classic Snow White story! Was very easy to read to a young child and the opportunities for child involvement were great. Poor Snow White... that would have been a lot of names to remember if she had stayed. Thankfully she was going to get a nice long nap!