One Freeman’s War

In the Second American Revolution

Pub Date 27 Feb 2015 | Archive Date 05 Nov 2015
PCF World Mission LLC, Independent Book Publishers Association (IBPA), Members' Titles

Amazing true story about American heroes who dared to challenge tyranny at every level.

Ordinary citizens had abusive government minions running scared! All it takes is getting 'beat up' once before you start taking things personal. After a 'run in' with the I.R.S. Rex Freeman discovered fraud and abuse in his process and he took it upon himself to study the law and he vowed never to be a 'victim' again. He started a quest to find answers to help people protect themselves against tyranny and abuse and to hold errant officials accountable to their masters, the people.

He found the keys to freedom and became a public figure teaching the masses what he was learning. He made the powers that be very uncomfortable and conflict ensued. He took on every level of attack head on including S.W.A.T. teams.

Rex and others like him took on;
Overzealous Police
Corrupt Courts
Errant Public Officials
The I.R.S.
and even The Fed and the U.S. Treasury.

Presented as a 'novel' only because some names had to be changed for obvious reasons, this account is based entirely on actual events and it provides a fascinating adventure story of courage and hope which will leave the reader saying 'Ah Ha!' and then questioning the entire 'status quo' as it stands today.

If you actually had the 'truth', what would you do with it?

A Note From the Publisher

Also available in Kindle format, $4.99.

Also available in Kindle format, $4.99.

Advance Praise

"The book is well written and very informative.
You have fought a valiant fight and I am proud to be associated
with you. I plan to recommend this book to everyone I know." - Earl Thompson, Amazon Review

"The book is well written and very informative.
You have fought a valiant fight and I am proud to be associated

EDITION Paperback

Send To Kindle (PDF)

This book is unmistakably, an autobiography, set in the most recent timeframe and applicable to all Americans who love liberty and long for the freedoms we have lost. It unveils a chronology of historical details few could know by direct experience. It exposes a cesspool of corruption and reflects upon the evil at the core of our cultural demise. This IS a record of the global cabal masquerading behind a veil of darkness even when illuminated by the light of truth. And it is intimate with our sorrow as a Fallen Nation - not unlike how the Native Americans were beaten into submission not so long ago. Our Founding Fathers admonished us to keep vigilant to defend our GREAT REPUBLIC against the forces they knew all too well would work to undermine, corrupt and usurp our freedoms. We did not listen. This book shows how we have become slaves - how the terms of our capture are dictated and how we are granted permission to live and work for ‘them.’ One Freeman’s War is our war - though few choose to stand up and fight or have the guts to take a stand for what is ethical, compassionate and liberating. How often we choose to fight against each other than join together to reclaim what is ours - granted only by God. In this book you will read about the way some freedom fighters broke through the walls of this great deception and walked into the illusion and stood for a time in that other world of sheer greed and power. They saw the puppeteers behind that shroud and engaged them. They were emboldened by what they learned and entered their castle keep to reclaim what had been stolen - from us all. Using their discoveries we now have a map we can all study to follow - a map that leads to a new land of liberty for all as Freemen.

This really was a terrific book. I love the author's writing style. So easy and fluent. The historical aspect was absolutely wonderful, giving me such a good view of the life around this story that I really felt like I was there! An amazing story, and written so powerfully, I'd suggest this book to all my friends as a wonderful read!