Arrow's Hell

Pub Date 16 Jun 2015 | Archive Date 06 Jul 2015

From bestselling author Chantal Fernando, the second book in a sexy romance series featuring the bad boys of the Wind Dragons Motorcycle Club and the women who fall in love with them.

Being the younger sister of a Wind Dragons MC member isn’t as great as you’d think it would be.

I can’t escape the details of my brother’s exploits. No one tells me anything. Men who know who I am tend to stay away from me.

And worst of all: the members of the MC are off-limits.

When Arrow catches my eye, I make it my mission to make him happy again.

When I fall head over heels in love with him, I just hope he will be there to catch me. And that my brother doesn’t kill him…

Being the...

EDITION Ebook

Send To Kindle (PDF)

Well that was AWESOME!!!! OH YEAH I was not surprised that this second instalment to the Wind Dragons Series was as DIVINE as the first one. WOW oh WOW Arrows Hell is one hell of a page turner. Chantal Fernado has done it again, her work never fails to entice me to want to read more form her and to re-read works that I have already loved. Her writing is easy to follow dazzling to the mind and has some amazing eye candy alphas. I absolutely loved Arrow in the Dragons Lair and was so looking forward to his story. Arrow has some real charm and spark and all around yummy and moody and sexy as hell. And reading him becoming just a whole lot more amazing than the man he was before is an utter privilege. I love love loved Anna she is Kickass!!! Sassy and beautiful and brilliant. I love how Chantal Fernando writes women who are highly intelligent and are working toward being something, they rationalise the criminal side of their other halves with sophistication and understanding. All the twists and turns was a nice accompaniment on this thrilling ride of a story. All up a fabulous addition to the already much Loved Wind Dragons Series the spicy freaking HOT sexy scenes are a plenty and Just enough little twists and turns to keep the pages moving and your interest peaked for each word. I will MOST DEFINITELY be continuing on with this series and All Chantal Fernando's works. Again I NEED this in paperback!!!!

The story focuses on Anna who moves back home and starts to reconnect with her brother. Reconnecting with her brother means also connecting with the Wind Dragons Motorcycle Club brothers as well. Arrow catches her eye from the get go but has troubles of his own he's dealing with. This book was a sit down and read in one go for me, I was addicted from the first line until the last. Was it the best written book I've ever read? No but there is something addicting about these stories. Although I thought I knew how this book would go it managed to add some believable plot twists that surprised me and gave the story more interest. Rake and the other brothers are quite overbearing which grated at times and made it seem a little over the top. Towards the middle/end of the book this overprotectiveness lessened to a degree and more compromise was seen which I enjoyed, Kind of wished Arrow had waited for Anna considering he waited for 5 years only to waste it on Jill which I guess is more believable but would have made the story better for me. I can't help it I love a good romance! I did love seeing Arrows softer side and I liked that he had small moments instead of having a whole personality change, he grew and developed as a character. Overall I loved this book and couldn't put it down until I was finished! It was the same way with the first book and it will continue to be the same way with the other books to come.

This author definitely knows how to write strong female characters as well as sexy, hot alpha males. I felt for Arrow and his turmoil and loved how patient and understanding Anna was about that. Their connection was something neither of them could ignore, no matter how hard they tried. There were some funny moments in this book, a couple of scenes that made my heart stop, and a twist I didn't see coming. Fans of the first book will thoroughly enjoy this second instalment. 3.75 stars

I couldn't wait to get into this one and it proved just as amazing as the first and now I'm dying to read the next one! Perfection!