Dust

Pub Date 09 Mar 2016 | Archive Date 22 Mar 2016

Some people seek marriage counseling; others find wisdom in horse manure and Austen St. Johns has grabbed a shovel.

When her marriage transitions from blushing newlyweds to people who merely co-exist, Austen realizes perhaps she's responsible for her misery.

Desiring change, she leaves Oregon for the open plains of a Wyoming ranch where she discovers through love of self how she can save her marriage.

When her marriage transitions from blushing newlyweds to people who merely...

EDITION Ebook

Not a very fast moving story, but that's appropriate to the story line. I very much enjoyed reading this book. Sweet and speaking straight to the heart.

I liked this book overall, but it took a bit of struggling to get through the beginning. The bouncing between Austin and Jack confused me a bit, and it wasn't until she got to the ranch that I started to get caught up in the story. I liked how she handled the guys, and didn't get all angry and crying over the hazing. I also liked when she started to realize herself what she needed to do and feel to like herself. The growing and understanding of self really made a strong foundation for this story that I really enjoyed. Would highly recommend, and although I have no desire to muck out stables, would love to find a place like this for a summer sabbatical. Great story.

I enjoyed reading this book. To me, I found the description of this book to be slightly misleading. I thought this would be a story about how the heroine & her husband rediscover their marriage together. This story was more about the heroine, Austen, finding herself. In the process, she finds answers to her marriage and what she really wants from life. If you like the country and horses, then check this book out. I received a copy of this book in exchange for a review.

great detail and good character development. A must read.