A Fractured Conjuring

Pub Date 10 Dec 2015 | Archive Date 15 May 2016

Critically-acclaimed author Chloe Sender is lost. Lost in an abusive past; lost within her fragmented mind. And she is lost within the pages of her own incomplete manuscript - a story she barely remembers writing that haunts her with every word, with every increasingly twisted sentence. Sleep-deprived and driven to complete the soul-destroying work, she begins to tear at the seams of her relationships. Her nightmares escalate in intensity and violence until she attempts to destroy the work for the sake of her sanity. But just outside her consciousness there is someone else - some thing else that will not be silenced. Shimmering at the periphery of her vision, capering through her nightmares and seeping into the pages of her manuscript, an ancient evil is in pursuit.

EDITION Paperback

Send to Kindle (PDF)

I received this book free from Netgalley in return for an honest review.
"A Fractured Conjuring" will make you wonder about the books you pick up.
Starting with a horrid childhood, poor Cloe doesn't fare much better as an adult. Spooky,engrossing, and an all around good read. Watch for the twist ending!!
I recommend this read highly.

I really felt for Chloe she had an awful childhood and her adult life doesn't seem much better, this is a great read. Very spooky in places and keeps you guessing all the time. The ending is a cracker I certainly didn't guess the twist...!

wow this book was amazingly terrifying.

Chloe is a fabulous character and I really felt for her. This hooror tale is superbly written and I was creeped out.

The ending is one of the best, which usually lets a horror story down but the author clinched it with this one.

I have a fav author for my go to scary read. fabulous