Spring/Summer 2017 St. Martin's First Sampler

Pub Date:   |   Archive Date: 31 Mar 2017

I always enjoy getting to sample the up and coming titles from the best publishers. Thank you to NetGalley for providing this service!
I have enjoyed the Book Samplers which were provided by Buzz Books showcasing a variety of their books for the next two seasons, so I was extremely excited when I saw that St. Martin's Press was doing this also. But to be honest, I really did not love any of these samples. The last one in the book, Stars Over Clear Lake looks like one of the more promising, as well as The Last Place You Look, but I am not that excited for any of them. I actually was somewhat disappointed in these selections and St. Martin's Press is one of my favorite publishers. I received this book as an ARC from the publisher through NetGalley.
Another great sampler! I added several books after reading this my to wishlist. These sample books always blow me away. I can't wait for some of these books to arrive.
Thanks to Netgalley and the publisher for an opportunity to take a peek at upcoming releases! I always enjoy these quarterly editions, some of my favorites!
Amazing samplers, added the books to my TBR can't wait to get my hands on them!
Thank you for the wonderful selections and the excerpts,  I thoroughly enjoyed most of them!
I love sample books that give you several chapters of a story.  It's a great way to discover new authors and see what some favorite writers will soon be publishing.  This is a wonderful collection.
The Book of Summer by Michelle Gable, Some Bright Morning, I'll Fly Away by Alice Anderson, The Atlas of Forgotten Places by Jenny D. Williams, The Wardrobe Mistress by Meghan Masterson, The Idea of You by Robinne Lee, The Last Place You Look by Kristen Lepionka, The Inevitable Collision of Birdie & Bash by Candace Ganger, According to A Source by Abby Stern, Stars Over Clear Lake by Loretta Ellsworth.  An eclectic range of topics have you flying through this book.
I really enjoyed the excepts in this sampler. I am excited to find the featured titles in my local bookstores!
I am always so excited when a new sampler of novels comes out. I devour the excerpts in one sitting and pick the books I want to add to my shelf to be read soon. It is so great to have these samples so you can "test drive" the books before they are released. Great read!
Great way to checkout new titles that will be available soon. Trying to spot which titles will be most popular.
Wow! I'm surprised I didn't already have some of these on my radar. Looking forward to the full books!
These samplers are the perfect way to get just a taste of all the wonderful books coming your way soon.  It helps to choose those titles that you want to read in their entirety and also helps when recommending books to patrons.
Oh my gosh! So many awesome books coming out! Thanks to St. Martin's sampler I requested way too many. The ones I didn't or couldn't request I wrote down to look for later. I look being exposed to books I wouldn't normally check out. It's so cool that you can read a portion of the book to see how you are going to like the writing before you request it.
I really enjoyed the excerpts in this sampler. I look forward to finding some of the featured titles in my local bookstore(s).
I really enjoyed the excerpts in this sampler. I am very excited to find some of the featured titles in my local bookstore(s).
I just love having these previews of what St. Martin's will be publishing! I have enjoyed many books through NetGally and this is a great opportunity to see what's coming! Thanks!
There's no way you will be disappointed with this sampler. It contains incredibly strong debut fiction, which I just can't wait to read. 2017 looks like it will be a wonderful year for books!
As always I appreciate an early peek at what is to come and look forward to unearthing some of the best reads of the season for my followers.
I love the idea of publishers putting out these samplers with their hottest upcoming titles for the upcoming season because you get to read a snippet of many books you might not have known or heard about as well as authors. Several (if not all) have been added to my wishlist.
Very helpful way to get a quick look at the upcoming season!  Looking forward to the next issue.