Cover Image: Tempted By A Kiss

Title:  Tempted By A Kiss

Series:  n/a
Author:  Anna Durand

Genre:  Romance

Blurb:   Mel Thompson just dumped her cheating ex after two years together. Now she's determined to understand the allure of casual sex by having a steamy fling of her own at a notoriously raunchy underground club. When her best friend, Adam Caras, catches on to her plan, he makes a surprising offer to derail her. If she wants a hot fling, he'll give it to her.

Who better than Adam, renowned lady-killer, to demonstrate the erotic pleasures of a one night stand? Sex could ruin their friendship, but after a soul-searing kiss, Mel fears one night may never be enough.

Thoughts:  Talk about a hot read!  I loved this book, loved the theme of best friends to lovers, loved the characters – my only complaint was it was way too short!  I felt like even for a novella or a short story it was too quick of a read.  It seemed like just a chapter or two and then ‘The End’ – I really wanted to see a whole lot more of this!

Rate:  B
Hot Hot Hot!!! My only complaint about this story is that it was way too short!!

Fun short story.

I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.
This was a quick raunchy little novella that had a decent story. I don't really thing I got a great gauge of this writer's writing ability as the novella was very short but Mel and Adam had great chemistry. One click this short foray of bestfriends finding love if you're into a quick read!

I would like to thank NetGalley and Backlit PR for a copy of this ebook for an honest review.
Such an erotic novel , really hits the nail on the head for this genre. I found it very interesting , never a dull moment for me.
It was discriptive and detailed , easy to visualise. It's story line did not disappoint it was an pleasant read..

It would suit an mature audience who is interested in the genre of erotica and this novel certainly was an good read. Has love has passion has sexiness.. I enjoyed it so I think others would. Job well done. Great job Author 🙂
This was a very fast read. Short and sweet and definitely to the point. This was a novella and had good characters and chemistry. I would have liked maybe a little more angst between her ex. Or a run in to get more from her exes character and POV. Not a bad read. If you like fast this is the book for you.

I received this arc from the publisher via Net Galley for my honest review. Thank You Net Galley!
a hot and interesting romance. Good overall writing. Thanks!
Super hot little read i liked Adam and Mel the chemistry between them was off the chart.If your looking for a fun sexy little read give this a go.

ARC kindly provided by Backlit PRvia Netgalley in exchange of an honest review.

This is a short story regarding Mel and Adam, best friends to lovers.

The blurb was really nice and attracted my attention. The first half of the story was excited and well-written. There was enough information about the past of Mel with her ex-boyfriend, about the relationship of Adam and Mel and their connection. I really liked their interaction and chemistry in this part. After they decided to move forward, everything moved with flash-speed. It was kind of disappointing since this is a short story and there was no possibility for development. Therefore I think the story could stop at them giving a shot to this relationship. Anything further wasn't needed for me.

I believe that the plot was nicely thought and this short story would have made a really interesting book.
The book starts off with a very sensual etiquette with a woman seducing a man to get over her cheating ex of two years. But is stopped short with her best friend Adam, blocking her attempts at getting a man. The sexual tension was impossible to ignore with both of them being equally in lust with each other since their friendship. Finally Adam makes the first move proposing an audacious deal to fulfill her sexual desires. Mel agrees and then they both go into a frenzied passionate affair which at the end leads to a promise of Love.

It was an incredibly short read and it is my only fret with the book. But in the end it gives us a HEA. It is a fabulously erotic book which leaves you tingling after reading it.
Very hot!!! Great writing. If you're looking for hot sex then you have found it!