Cover Image: Seized by Seduction

Title: Seized By Seduction
Author: Brenda Jackson
Genre: Crime, Suspense
Rating: 3/5

The blurb alone had me excited to read this and it didn't disappoint I was pulled in straight from the start. Jackson's style of writing to me was like a comfortable pair of slippers it made me just want to sit back and relax which I did whilst reading the book in one sitting.

There was danger and violence with a healthy dose of sexual chemistry, a good storyline with equally good characters that were easy to connect with and that makes Seized By Seduction an all round winner it was an intriguing and captivating read.
This story unfolds into another Brenda Jackson masterpiece as she unravels chapter by chapter a steamy, sensual romance wrapped up in a tense drama-filled plot that includes murder, mayhem and madness.
Take it from me, you won’t be disappointed. I highly recommend this book. You can read it as a stand alone, but I suggest that you read the predecessors (The Granger series and Forged in Desire)  to get the back story and continuity.
When ex-con turned bodyguard Quasar Patterson and world renowned psychic investigator Dr. Randi Fuller see each other at a crime scene there is an immediate attraction.  They both have issues from their past that caused hurt and have kept their distances as far as relationships went.  But their connection is destined but will require work on their part to make it work.  Randi comes from a loving family whereas Quasar doesn't.  Their family dynamics is like night and day.  Another great series from Brenda Jackson with some very strong characters!
I loved the second book in the series. Seized by Seduction was sizzling hot. The connection between Quasar and Randi was unreal and magical. The intrigue made me keep turning the pages until the end.
Fate brought them together. Will danger tear them apart? Randi is a walking contradiction. Her mission in life is to help people. However, her means of doing so has proved to be both a blessing and a curse. Her abilities cause her to stand out in a world of greed, danger and violence. The risk is great, but the reward is priceless in her eyes. Quasar is the man of her dreams (literally). Their unexplainable connection is as unique as the circumstances that have shadowed the people they've become and the decisions made along the way. When danger threatens to end the bond for eternity, the warrior in Quasar will stop at nothing to protect his soulmate. Seized by Seduction is an otherworldly experience. The attraction is electric and the shadows are all consuming but, Ms. Jackson imagined a winner with this cunning duo.
Randi knows how to get all gussied up and surprise her man, "Quasar snorted. “Trust me, I can and wouldn’t lose any sleep over doing so. You look beautiful. I’m tempted to strip this dress off you right now. But I’ll be patient. Consider yourself forewarned.” I really enjoyed this book, I loved Quasar.