Boss

Sierra Cartwright
The Donovan Dynasty #3
5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Hot! Hot! Hot!
Such an excellent BDSM read. I couldn't get enough of sexy Dom CEO Nathan Donovan. Kelsey definitely lucked out with her new boss. Super hot and sexy and a Dom in the bedroom, Yum!!

When the fearless, larger-than-life Nathan Donovan becomes her boss, Kelsey Lane’s life is turned upside down. The multimillionaire wants her by his side, but his demands don’t end there.
Kelsey avoids romantic entanglements, especially with overwhelmingly dynamic men like Nathan. But she quickly discovers his attention and sensual desires ignite something deep inside her, leading her on a journey that tests everything she believes.
The youngest, boldest of the dynamic Donovan brothers, Nathan is accustomed to getting what he wants. And he focuses his attention on the smart, sexy Kelsey Lane. He quickly discovers she’s unlike any woman he’s ever known.
She meets him, desire for desire, getting deep inside him, destroying the barriers he keeps around his heart. He wonders, though, if she’s willing to give him the one thing he demands…

I really enjoyed this one and couldn't put it down. This is the 3rd book in the Donovan Dynasty series. It can be read in order but can definitely be read as a standalone. Thanks NetGalley for the arc in exchange for my honest review.
Unfortunately, I really don't like Nathan.  And, as he is the hero, that is an issue.  I have chosen to DNF at 35% as I am not able to invest in the romance of the main characters.

I appreciate the opportunity to read the title.
A spellbinding, wicked ride. Nathan and Kelsey's journey was such a hot but sweet read. I really enjoyed reading how their relationship evolved as the book when on. I won't hesitate to pick up any book from this author.
This was a good read for me.  I liked the story as well has the characters.  I do wish the time span was a bit longer in the story as everything seems to happen so fast.  Kelsey and Nathan do have great chemistry and the sex is steamy.  An entertaining read.
First let me just say, I'm not really a fan of BDSM. I've learned that I can still enjoy a book with it if I like the couple and the writing, so I hate to pass up books just because of that aspect. This is one of those times it worked out in my favor.

Sierra Cartwritght is a new author to me and I was captivated by this couple. The only thing keeping this book from a 5 star read for me was I craved more! The storyline is only one weeks time and if we got more of this couple after the big reveal in the last chapter, I would have loved this book so much more.

Nathan's family company is taking over the company Kelsey works for. On day one, he finds out she is being invited to the BDSM club his brother manages and he invites her out to dinner in pretense to get to know her so that he can offer to take her to the club. I should mention here that in the Prologue, Nathan has seen a picture of Kelsey and had an immediate reaction to her image. The author expresses his attraction to her even more once they meet on the first day at work, so this invitation is not out of the blue. I did think it was pretty bold to approach her on the first day, but he is a Dom and really, aren't they known for going after what they want? It didn't seem too out of the realm of possibilities to me.

The rest of the story is him learning what she knows about BDSM, which is barely anything, and him training her in the days to follow, before he takes her to the club. It had a tendency to feel like you are reading BDSM 101 at times and except for a few thoughts from Nathan, it was almost too cold of a relationship. It was the last chapter that made me realize the author did that on purpose and really what made me crave more of this couple. Because of this, it made the ending feel just a little abrupt.
Kelsey meets Nathan when she goes into work one morning.  He’s her very unexpected new boss.  Nathan is a strong character who does nothing but work.  He goes to the club when he needs stress relief and revigorated.  But he has met his match with Kelsey.  She’s a head strong determined woman who hopes one day to be the boss of a good company.  This is a very well written story that keeps you interested throughout the complete book.  It’s based on BDSM so be warned there will be some scenes in the book.  There’s a lot of sexual activity going on with some very hot spankings and candle wax play to get started on.  This is one hot scene after another type of book so you will stay excited throughout it.  Now I’m off to find more Donovan brothers to read about.  I received this from Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.
Not really for me this one. Found all the high tech watch part of the story really weird!!
Live post on Blue Cat Review on May 1, 2017, with announcement of release on May 4, 2017

Disclaimer:  The eARC of Boss was provided to me by Totally Bound Publishing and NetGalley in exchange for an honest review, for which I am not being compensated in any way. All opinions are fully my own.
~ Judi E. Easley for Blue Cat Review

My Review:
Warning! Warning! Yup, there are warnings everywhere on this book. On the cover, in the summary, inside the first couple of pages. Even here, in my review. Yes, this book definitely requires a warning about explicit sex. And not just sex, but anal sex and sex "toys". This is about as steamy as it gets.

The story line holds up to all the sex, though. Yeah, there really is a story line here. It's the one where the corporate shark takes over her company and she has to decide whether she wants to play the game or take it somewhere else. It's quite well done and well integrated with the sex games.

The characters are well written and interact quite well. Both have strong drives to succeed and like to be in the know and in charge. I think I might have liked to see one of the older brothers drop into the book perhaps to see another side of the boss. But that didn't happen. I may have to read the first two books in the series to get a line on them. I have to wonder if those books have the same warnings!

If you like your morning coffee really hot and with a lot of spice, this is a read for you. Contains sexually explicit content only suitable for mature readers. Don't say I didn't warn you or recommend this book to you!  Get your copy Thursday, May 4th when it's released!
Overall, this was a nice read. I really liked how the book flowed and it wasn't too over the top. The characters were mature and knew exactly what they wanted in life. The story was good and I liked how the previous characters from the two previous books made appearances.

The book starts off when the Donovan company takes over the company that Kelsey works for and now Nathan Donovan is her boss. She is the assistant to the owner but is pretty much running the company. Kelsey and Nathan relationship starts off rocky as she is so shocked that her previous boss would just hand over the company to the Donovan's without prior warning. She eventually gets over this hurdle and it is back to business as usual. Kelsey has had an interest in BDSM and her best friend books them to attend a local BDSM club not realizing Nathan's family ties to the club. Once Nathan gets word that Kelsey is supposed to attend the club, he offers to train her for the week. As the week go on, both try desperately to keep their feelings in check as they do have to work with each other after the week is over. Will it be business as usual when the week is over or will they delve into something more?

I look forward to reading more from this author!

Copy provided by NetGalley for an honest review.
Nathan and Kelsey. I wanted more from this book. While I agree the steam and sex scenes were off the chart the story lacked a plot line, unlike the other two. I just felt it was weaker in the plot substance.
I liked Kelsey well enough, Nathan was doable. For me Kelsey carried the book.
This was a quick and fun read and if you're looking for steamy panty melting sex from a Donovan then this is the book for you! Sierra always delivers!

**arc from NetGalley and Publisher in exchange for a fair review**
*I voluntarily read a Review Copy of this book. All opinion stated are solely my own and no one else's*

This was a great read; it was hot yet intense.  Kelsey was a strong, intelligent yet an independent heroine whereas, Nathan's Dom side was sexy and his caring nature just warmed your heart.

I thoroughly enjoyed the book; it was definitely a page turner.
4,5 STARS!

Boss' By Sierra Cartwright is book Three in " The Donovan Dynasty" series. This is the story of Kelsey and Donovan. I thoroughly enjoyed this book. The chemistry between the characters was explosive!!!!!

Boss is a well written BDSM book. To say that this book is hot would be an understatement! WOW!

I have to say that I do think it’s the best book in the series so far. Keep in mind that it can be read as a STANDALONE.
Therefore I do recommend it!
Kelsey is a serious hard worker for a company that gets taken over by The Donovans. Nathan Donovan in particular. Kelsey is very independent and has earned the respect from the male orientated business she is in. Nathan is a rule follower and a Dominate. Nathan has Kelsey become his assistant while he takes over the company she's worked for since she was an intern. Kelsey decides to finally have a life outside of work and a friends hooks her up with a BDSM club where low and behold Nathan is a member. He's not going to let anyone else become her Dom. They negotiate for one week and its just the beginning. I've only read one other book by Ms. Cartwright and needless to say I'm going back for more of her work. She tells a great story while at the same time keeping the heat on high!
A great steamy hot romance book.  Super smoking hot
This is the third book in the Donovan series and it just gets better, more sexy and hotter than the previous two books. It's all about Nathan who is the and Kelsey who's business he takes over. There is a lot going on in this book, with the personal journey they both go on together. The BDSM is super hot between them and how far there relationship grows within the book that makes this a fantastic read and fabulous story to read. I can't wait for more from this series and author. You can relate and get to know the characters which takes it from a good book to a fantastic book.  Was very well written and easy to get into an keeps a hold to the end but leaves you wanting more which any great book should. Would recommend this book to everyone and have left a review on Amazon.co.uk.
'Boss' By Sierra Cartwright is book Three in " The Donovan Dynasty" series.  This is the story of Kelsey and Donovan.  I have read the previous books but this can be a standalone book.
Kelsey doesn't do relationship commitments but she is a hard worker who is an asset to the company she works for.  But then it gets taken over by Donovan and she is attracted to him...and he to her.  So they talk about having a 1 week affair where he can introduce her to his sexual lifestyle.  Kelsey goes forward in this agreement but will she have issue when the time frame is over?  Will Donovan be able to walk away too?  "My honest review is for a special copy I voluntarily read."
Definitely hotter than 50 shades, just like the cover said ;)
Boss, is a very erotic romance book. One thing I noticed and liked was how Nathan was referred to as Boss, not The Boss, just Boss. Made him feel more approachable. There are a lot of BDSM kinks, a little bit for all comfortable levels I thought. The toe clamps were a new idea for me. Never heard of that, might have to try it.
Kelsey is determined to make her own decisions in life. When her overbearing boss approaches Kelsey with a special request, she can't help but to admit her curiosity is peeked.  After all she has been researching the subject as of late. One thing she must remember is that she cannot fall in love with him.

Nathan wants Kelsey.  His goal is to get her to submit to him as his submissive for a week, Surely that will be enough time for him to get her out of his system.  But as the week progress and he finds himself crossing lines with her that he as never crossed before, and when he decides he wants to keep her he is stunned to have her turn him down.  Now he must find a way to convince Kelsey that all he wants is her and her love.