ICED: A Resort to Murder Mystery

Pub Date   |   Archive Date 12 Sep 2017

An ice cold murder, a break-up, a swinger club and a new exciting romance are the ingredients to this mystery in a new series set in a resort in Colorado. A very promising and engaging story with lots of red herrings that kept me interested all the way to the last page. There is a good variety of supporting casts without being confusing. I enjoyed the romance between Julienne and her new neighbour Mason even though he was just a tad bit too perfect. I am looking forward to the next book in this series. I requested this book from NetGalley and am thankful that Xpresso Book Tours and the author provided me with a copy.
Iced: A Resort to Murder Mystery by Avery Daniels is the first book in a new series located in Colorado. I really enjoyed this book and am looking forward to reading the next book in the series. I live in Colorado, so I especially enjoy hearing about familiar settings. I found this book to be a quick read, with a well developed plot and characters. If you love fun cozy mysteries, I recommend this book. I received this book in exchange for a fair and honest review.