Vessel of Power

Pub Date:   |   Archive Date: 15 Jul 2017

I loved Vessel of power , what a fantastic book . This book made laughed,  the characters are extraordinary.  This book is ☆☆☆☆☆. I can't wait to read next book.
I voluntarily read this advanced readers copy of this book for my honest review.  Strong characters and great story lines.  I can't wait to read more from this author.
Wow. Loved the idea of the elementals!
Destin is perfect! I want one! Rune gave the perfect the blend of comedy (can't wait for his story). Lia is an awesome heroine. Strong feisty and occasionally vulnerable
I literally couldn't stop reading. Absolutely fantastic.
I really enjoyed this novel. It had everything that I like. It had a gripping beginning, interesting story, dynamic and lovable characters. My favorite part of the novel had to be the characters. I love how they were developed, especially Rune. I love Rune so much. Although, Destin’s development seemed a bit rushed towards the end of the novel. My other favorite part of the novel was the world building. I recently read a novel with sub par world building that left me in a haze of confusion and this novel didn’t, I was over the moon about that. There was quick descriptions but detailed enough so you knew how the world worked. It definitely gave me a new appreciation for world building. The only problem that I had was the abruptness of the romance. It just seemed to escalate very quickly. But overall, a great novel and I can’t wait for more.
Solid, interesting, read.  I look forward to the next book.
Awesome story. Good writing and storytelling. Enjoyed!
Not sure where to start but it was simply amazing!  This book was beautifully scripted.  The characters skillfully crafted so you understand where they are and how they got there, and then you get to watch them grow with every obstacle they overcome.   The world is deftly built with no lag in the action or suspense.  The romance between the main characters is intense, battling against it as their individual quests put them at odds with each other.  While fast paced nothing seems rushed and the dialogue is sharp and witty.  To sum it up this book delivers!  Don't miss it!