HIS FAMILY: HIS Novella

Pub Date   |   Archive Date 06 Oct 2017

I voluntarily read this advanced readers copy of this book. Strong characters and great story line. I so can't wait to read the next book of this series and go back and read the first five to get caught up. Blake has finally resided to make Elizabeth his, but someone has taken her in a home invasion before he can tell her how he feels. But is he willing to risk it all to get her back?
I really enjoy this series and am hooked. This family is special and in this book Blake will need his sons and daughter to help save the woman he loves. It also gives the background on the men when they were just boys and Emily and Trent. You learn more about his first marriage and some of it will be a complete shocker I gave this a three because the book I was given as an ARC did not state that this was an uncorrected proof. It seemed to be in final format, and simply had too many errors. If or when I receive a published book, and it is fixed I will adjust my rating. I received this ARC in exchange for an honest review.
Senator Blake Hamilton received several notes requesting him to move his vote other direction.Because he did do what they asked they kidnapp Elisabeth.He pulled his team(his family) to help him rescue his future wife from kidnappers.When Senator Blake Hamilton see who his children work well together he is so proud.The book is amazing.When I started reading I couldn't put it down.Keep up the good work.I received an ARC from NetGalley for honest review.

4.5 Stars His Family is a fast paced, romantic suspense novella and the sixth title in the HIS series. I wasn't sure what to expect with Blake's story, he's never been a real central character in the series, rather more appearing as a cameo character within the other titles. I must say that I loved this story it was intriguing, full of romance, drama and suspense it didn't dissapoint. Through Blake's story, readers will discover more of his past, and the events that led up to Trent's birth, and ties in nicely with the previous title in the series. I love the chemistry, connection and sense of family, and the dynamic that this series, and the Hamilton siblings seem to...

See Full Review
This is the sixth book in the series and is Blake and Elizabeth story it sucked me in right from the start really well written a fantastic addition to the series.This was a really sweet read a fantastic romance and i just loved it and would recommend.

His Family is a nice little romantic suspense tinged with sweetness. Senator Blake Hamilton is finally going to propose to the love of his life. But, first, he has to get her back from her kidnappers. To do that, he'll need his sons' help (and daughter and daughters-in-law) and their HIS organization. I really liked this novella. I haven't read any of the other books in this series, but it was easy to pick up on all the relevant issues and figure out what was going on. Blake and Elizabeth are easy to like, even once Blake revealed some of the secrets of his past, secrets that could have easily ruined their relationship. They have a smokin' chemistry, one that can't be rivaled by younger...

See Full Review