On Fire

Pub Date   |   Archive Date Not set

Review: On fire Edited By Rachel Kramer Bussel I received this book from NetGalley for an honest review. I enjoyed this book. It was a quick and easy read. The book is an anthology of several authors who wrote romance novels. Each story is only a few pages long. The first story was my favorite. For how short the book is i thought the characters are well developed. I gave the book 3 ½ stars on Goodreads. The book is full of different tropes so there will be something for everyone the book is mostly heterosexual romance, but there is some FF and MM romance. The book is essentially interpretation of what it means to be On Fire .
If it has Rachel Kramer Bussel's name on the jacket then you know it's going to be filled with well written, sexy erotica and romance. Lots of different interpretations of what each author thinks about the theme, "On Fire." Mostly heterosexual romance here, but there are some bondage tales and a little bit of M/M and F/F too. Personally, I'm always wishing for more F/F stories or threesomes, but that's just me. :) Satisfying quick reads to enjoy before bedtime or anytime you have an extra 15 or 20 minutes to spare and want to enjoy a few thrills. Received an ARC from Netgalley for an honest review.
A good collection of sexy short stories and i quite enjoyed them and would read more in the future.
Easy read. Short, sexy stories great for when you have a little time to sneak in a guilty pleasure! A++

Nice collection of sexy short stories here. Sensitive to the Touch by Donna George Storey features Angelique and her boyfriend Jeremy and a pair of silk stockings he gets her for her birthday. Short and sexy. Just Knowing by Kristina Wright features Deb and her sexy new man David showing that Deb has a new lease on life after her douche ex cheated on her. Very sexy and sweet. Lily's Last Stand by Delilah Devlin features Lily and her husband Brent renewing their passion after being married for awhile and having kids again. I liked seeing Lily turn into the sexy vixen Brent never realized she was. Masquerade by Angela R. Sargenti features Jules and Raff, two vampires who decide to...

See Full Review
This book was an anthology of several short stories; full of BDSM , erotic romance, swingers, and vampires. There was a little bit of everything put into this book and it was hot. Just finished reading it to fast. Thank you NetGalley and all the authors for allowing me to read this book and write an honest review.