On Fire

Pub Date   |   Archive Date 17 Oct 2017

On Fire, edited by Rachel Kramer Bussel is a book full of short erotic stories. There are a variety of stories ranging from BDSM, swingers, vampires, and more. There is something for everyone! If you like variety and you like erotic stories then this is the book for you as it is a good selection of stories. I highly recommend this book. I received an advance reader copy in exchange for my honest review.
Hot, sexy, intense. All of these stories were brought together into one masterpiece. I enjoyed each and everyone. Lilly's Last Stand by Delilah Devlin was a special favorite of mine. Oh my, the way Lily took charge and coaxed her marriage back to life the way she coaxed her husband's fire for her into flame.

This collection I got to read from Netgalley for an honest review. This collection is 21 stories and it has it all. Toy play, Submission, Every Fantasy you can think of, out door sex, swingers, office sex to name a few. I will be listing some of my favorites. 1. Art of Darkenss by Heidi Champa this has a wife making a surprise visit to her husband at the office. 2. Paradise by Jade A Waters this is a three year wait for a couple to have a passion filled reunion.3 Just Knowing by Kristina Wright this has a old flame coming to the rescue and out door sex. 4 The Sweetest Thing by Giselle Renarde this is a new journey for couple using sex toys. I feel this whole collection was very well written...

See Full Review

ON FIRE - Rachel Kramer Bussel (and others) HOT AND STEAMY - 4 stars Plot - 4 stars - This is a series of short stories, all about various sexual encounters and all very explicit. If you're looking for erotica, this is excellent because there is a wide variety of situations. No two are alike, and I found it fascinating to read about other people's fantasies and fulfillment. There were stories about sex toys or fetishes, sexy stockings, and bondage. Locations varied--outdoors, in the bathtub, in a photographer's darkroom, or in the room next to a noisy party. Some couples were married, and some were single, some knew each other for years while others were just meeting for a brief...

See Full Review
This was such a great read! I loved the variety of the stories, some of which, introduced me to genres that I have not previously read.
I've never read such short form romance so this collection seemed odd to me. It was just a bunch of sex scenes pasted together so it was very disjointed to move so quickly. I don't think this form of story is for me
Review: On fire Edited By Rachel Kramer Bussel I received this book from NetGalley for an honest review. I enjoyed this book. It was a quick and easy read. The book is an anthology of several authors who wrote romance novels. Each story is only a few pages long. The first story was my favorite. For how short the book is i thought the characters are well developed. I gave the book 3 ½ stars on Goodreads. The book is full of different tropes so there will be something for everyone the book is mostly heterosexual romance, but there is some FF and MM romance. The book is essentially interpretation of what it means to be On Fire .
If it has Rachel Kramer Bussel's name on the jacket then you know it's going to be filled with well written, sexy erotica and romance. Lots of different interpretations of what each author thinks about the theme, "On Fire." Mostly heterosexual romance here, but there are some bondage tales and a little bit of M/M and F/F too. Personally, I'm always wishing for more F/F stories or threesomes, but that's just me. :) Satisfying quick reads to enjoy before bedtime or anytime you have an extra 15 or 20 minutes to spare and want to enjoy a few thrills. Received an ARC from Netgalley for an honest review.
A good collection of sexy short stories and i quite enjoyed them and would read more in the future.
Easy read. Short, sexy stories great for when you have a little time to sneak in a guilty pleasure! A++

Nice collection of sexy short stories here. Sensitive to the Touch by Donna George Storey features Angelique and her boyfriend Jeremy and a pair of silk stockings he gets her for her birthday. Short and sexy. Just Knowing by Kristina Wright features Deb and her sexy new man David showing that Deb has a new lease on life after her douche ex cheated on her. Very sexy and sweet. Lily's Last Stand by Delilah Devlin features Lily and her husband Brent renewing their passion after being married for awhile and having kids again. I liked seeing Lily turn into the sexy vixen Brent never realized she was. Masquerade by Angela R. Sargenti features Jules and Raff, two vampires who decide to...

See Full Review
This book was an anthology of several short stories; full of BDSM , erotic romance, swingers, and vampires. There was a little bit of everything put into this book and it was hot. Just finished reading it to fast. Thank you NetGalley and all the authors for allowing me to read this book and write an honest review.