Hickville Redemption

Pub Date   |   Archive Date 17 Aug 2017

I received this book in exchange for a fair and honest review. This book has more twists and turns, that kept me reading until I was done. I love the unique people and situations in this book, that ties to a 30 year old mystery. I found this book to be a quick read, with a well developed plot and characters. I am looking forward to reading the first two books in the series. If you love a mystery mixed in with YA romance, I recommend this book.

Mackenzie has a crush on Braden, a slightly nerdy reporter on their school paper, and she is excited when he asks her on a date. Turns out, getting to know Mackenzie better isn't all Braden is interested in. Braden is determined to uncover the mystery surrounding the death of Cassidy Jones thirty years earlier- and Mackenzie's dad was dating her at the time. Mackenzie reluctantly agrees to help Braden investigate, in the hopes of clearing her dad of any involvement. I wasn't sure what to expect with this book, but I ended up really enjoying it. It is the third book in the series, and I hadn't read the first two, but I didn't feel lost at all. This can definitely be read as a stand...

See Full Review