Fall Together

Pub Date   |   Archive Date 30 Aug 2017

Fall Together Isobel Starling 3 ⭐️⭐️⭐️ The start of this book was pretty intriguing and mysterious. I liked how the relationship started between Emily and Pieter. But the book went a little sideways for me. I didn't like Simeon and Darien. There were a lot of lies and deceit in this book. It would make it hard for me to trust any of them to make any relationship work. Thanks NetGalley for the arc in exchange for my honest review.
I loved this book not my usual type of book. Then again it is romance if you like romance books this is a go to book. You will get hooked and not be able to put it down until it is finished.
Abby Medford works at a Hotel as a clerk , when her teenage idol walks in and get a suit for a week. Everything chances. Lucas Ford is a bad boy rock star who has erotic games planed for Abby if she is up for it. Abby is game but soon finds out this aren't going as planed, So she must walk away and hope one day she will get to see him again.......... This is my first book for Lauren Rowe, it will not be my last one. I love her writing. Had me right away....just loved the book.
This was a really cute read,i enjoyed Peiter and Emily's story they were good characters and you cant help but like them a good read and i look forward to reading more from Isobel in the future.I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.
Such emotion; this book has to be read and not skimmed. To not really read this book would be a great disservice to the reader and the author; there is so much hidden in this book and it is truly brilliant. The relationship between Pieter and Emily is so full of surprise, and emotion. They meet each other at a time in their lives where they both question whether they are happy in their lives; what do they decide to do? Thank you NetGalley for allowing me to read and write a honest review of this book.
Seemed like a great story but was archived on the day I received it. Will update review if I get it!!
This romance story was different from the start. It broke the mold in many categories including locations, character ages, and physical appearances. The story line of Emily and Pieter blossomed and their infatuation was evident. Well done to Isobel Starling for originality.
Really loved Emily and Pieter's story! Though physically Pieter is not my type at all I still found him to be extremely sexy through Emily's eyes. Smut was very sexy and I loved how free Emily was and open about doing whatever is necessary to please her man!!
It was pretty good. We have Emily, who is focused on her career, and she does not rely on anyone. Then we have Peiter, who is a gorgeous model. Both of them are different and live long distance, so we read how they will try to deal with this. We go thru many emotions, and have some great character, I personally can't wait for the next one.