Dirty-Good

Pub Date   |   Archive Date 16 Nov 2017

Debbie didn’t realize what was missing in her life until she met Dan. She also was exactly what Dan needed to pull him out of his slump. This was a steamy hot story that flowed well. An enjoyable read.
This was an okay read for me but it did drag quite a lot in places.This may be a great read for some but it just did not quite work for me.I really did not like Dan calling her Dirt and he was just up himself with wanting her to call him god.
If your choosing this book based solely on the title you will be dissatisfied as it is not mearly a dirty BDSM novel. The story has clear descriptive of BDSM practices , rules, and how the participants feel throughout the various stages invoked but it really is more of an intelligent story of the human condition. I especially enjoyed how the female lead character speaks to the reader as a reader herself , challenging you to demand more of your literature than the modern force feeding if cliche crap.
Poorly written and disjointed plot--it's a good thing I didn't have to pay for it. Highly disappointing.
I would say this is a BDSM book with a twist. Dan and Debbie meet at a laundry mat and he introduces her to a whole new world. Dan has several rules that he normal follows but with Debbie he seems to let them fly out the window. There are some very different and interesting conversations that take place and I did find the story entertaining. Dan and Debbie have great chemistry and even though the story could have used a bit more editing I did find it a good read.