The Secret Life of Charlotte Dodd

Pub Date:   |   Archive Date: 17 Nov 2017

Just by looking at the cover, this book already promises loads of surprises, adventure and a hint of comedy. It's one of the reasons why I signed up for this one. I got this from Netgalley.

The blurb starts with--Office worker Charlotte steps out of a movie theatre and into a heap of trouble. That exactly summarized the essence of the whole book. And just by the first chapter alone, I know that I have done a good job of choosing this book. This is like Alias in a lot of ways. I had fun reading this book and was rooting for Charlotte the whole time.

This is a really fascinating read which I think the cover does not really do justice to it. The contents of this book is way way more...

See Full Review
A kickass heroine. Full of suspense.
Spy book. Definitely recommended.

Note: I received a free e-copy of the book via Net Galley in exchange for an honest review. Special thanks to the author and publisher for giving me a chance to read it.
The Secret Life of Charlotte Dodd by Holly Kerr is the 1st book in the  Charlotte Dodd series, and my first book by this author.  I really enjoyed this book, it started off with action and continued the whole book.  I am always looking for a unique story line. There are twists and turns around every corner, that kept me reading page after page. I found this book to be a quick read, with a well developed plot and characters. I am looking forward to reading the next book in the series.  If you love cozy mysteries, I  strongly recommend this book.

This is a great book with a wonderful story and well developed characters. The story flowed very well and was very enjoyable. This book will keep you reading long into the night and you will not want to put this book down until you finish. This was such a great read and full of surprises. I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader’s copy of this book. The free book held no determination on my personal review.