Want You More

Pub Date:   |   Archive Date: 02 Feb 2018

Want You More is a seriously angsty, irritatingly so, tale.

Tori has come home to Gracely, Colorado. Back to the company she helped start, Mile High Adventures, back to start over. But, it won't be easy considering one of the people she left behind is full of animosity toward her. It's this animosity that I had such a problem with, well, it's ONE of the things I had a problem with.

Years ago, Tori told Will she loved him and he immediately took off on her. He was full of the good ol "I'm not good enough for you" bs that is so prevalent in romance lately. It's such a tired trope, and I absolutely hate it. Sometimes an author manages to make me not hate it...

See Full Review
Couldn't really get into this book.  Set it down a few times and forgot to pick it up.  When I did pick it up, I didn't feel the need to finish it in a hurry like some others.  Was ok

This is the third book in the Mile High Romance series and at a stretch I would say this could be read as a standalone. I had not read any of the previous books in the series and I was lost at the beginning of the book. I would therefore suggest this is a series that needs reading in order.

Will and Tori were the best of friends but when it developed to more for Tori she confesses she loves Will. His response was to leave town and marry a model. Rejected and dejected, Tori also leaves town and her friends to make a new start someplace else. Seven years on Tori is at a dead end and needs a new home and job. When she finds out the brothers had made their dream of opening an adventure...

*3.5 stars*

Bridges to mend, hearts to heal...

Years ago, Tori had left with her heart broken, believing she would never go back. Never say never though because she was going back. She’d help build the company she was returning to but knew she would not be welcomed by everyone.

“...no one is ever going to fully love you or put you first, and you might as well accept it rather than get hurt a million times.”

Will held a grudge and that was very plain to see as loyalties were questioned and sides taken. It was a family business, a close family, so the animosity between characters just seemed to grow and grow. The tension was high as one decision after another seemed to put not just Will...

See Full Review

Will Evans and Tori Appleby had been best friends since childhood. They, along with two other friends had a dream to build a high adventure type of business in Gracely, Colorado. Then Tori told Will she was in love with him and he ran off and married a model. Before he returned, Tori had left town. Six years later, Will is now divorced and Tori had made some mistakes that had damaged both her personal and professional reputation. She returned to Gracely and asked Will's brother if he could help her find a job. She was hired on with Mile High Adventures and would have to work closely with Will. Could their relationship ever be repaired or were they doomed to hate each other...

See Full Review

Will Evans and Tori Appleby were best friends until Tori told Will she was in love with him. Both went their separate ways with Will marrying someone else and Tori leaving town, but now she's back and they're working together. Will Tori and Will ever be able to get their friendship back to where it was, or will the pair walk away from their shot at happy ever after?

What a fascinating read Ms. Helm has delivered in this book in the way it was filled with plenty of tension between the characters; the dialogue was a delightful combination of intense moments and moments that amused me due to the heroine's attempts to take a walk down memory lane with the hero that just gets him...

See Full Review
Received an ARC at no cost to author...Why, why did I agree to read and review this? I want my time back. Wil was an ass who did not appreciate Tori, and why why would she want or bother even dealing with him?! Dude, he broke heart..The ridiculousness of their banterine drove me crazy..sorry folks but if you know me, you know I do not enjoy giving bad reviews but I dont want you to waste your time, I am saving you..
This was an enjoyable read but not my favorite in the series, while it was still worth reading I just felt like it was missing something but that could just be that I did not really like the relationship between Will and Tori to begin with I just wanted to shout at them and tell them to buck up and get on with it..If you enjoyed the previous books you should give this a go.A good second chance romance
Emotional, sexy, sweet and so much more. This story is one of the best romances I’ve read in a while. The push and pull between Tori and Will was a complicated and real, I felt everything they both were feeling. I will definitely be re-reading this one.
3.5

Childhood friends to lovers, second chance, contemporary romance.    She's a  new guide for an outdoor adventure company that  he co owns.

I wanted to like this book because I have enjoyed others in the series, but Will was not a hero I could root for.  I didn't like him, I didn't think he was worthy of the heroine, and I couldn't understand why Tori would give him a second look.  I just didn't connect with this couple and was not invested in this story.

This is a voluntary review of an advanced copy.

This is the first book in the series so I did not know much about the other couples and will probably read the first two books as their stories sound interesting but I found that the book worked well as a stand alone if you had not read the other books.

This book is very emotional and at times, you just feel the anguish that Tori and Will felt as they tried to deal with the aftermath of their friendship falling apart. First off, I really hated Will for the first half of the book, I just don't get that you could treat your "friend" so cruelly. If he felt he could not measure up to Tori and was not good enough for her, then make...

What I liked:
The writing style
Most of the characters
Part of a series: A Mile High Romance
Standalone
HEA

What I didn't like:
Tori

I look forward to reading more from Nicole Helm.

Want You More by Nicole Helm has picturesque if rugged landscape that is so vividly described that you feel as if you too are in the Rocky Mountain town. That is one of the highlights of this third book in the Mile High Adventure Series. Will Evans and Tori Appleby have a second chance if they can get past the defenses both have built-up.

This well constructed story has plenty of drama and angst as Will and Tori navigate the precarious journey towards a lasting love. Because of their past they are both wary of jumping into a relationship again, but the attraction is evident from the beginning of the book. This realistic contemporary story is as much of a starting over story as it is taking...

See Full Review
This is a great series and I was so excited to read Will' s story. Once best friends, Will and Tori can't stand each other now. As old heart aches come to light they have to decide if they will stay and fight or give up altogether.

I loved Will! His determination and strength after were amazing. My heart broke for Tori and her sad past. Overall, a fantastic story! Plus we get to spend time with Brandon and Lilly, Sam and Hayley. Another great addition to this series!
4.5stars - So good! I love friends to lovers romances and when there's a second chance element, I'm somehow even more invested - rooting for the relationship to really make it this time around. Nicole Helm has such a great grip on these characters. She writes them well and makes them real for me. Tori and Will wrestle with a fear of loving and being loved that causes them to pull away and run. What they ultimately learn is that confronting the scary things and then standing still for the recoil may be terrifying, but it also may be the very thing that secures your HEA.

I received an ARC of this book, from the publisher, via NetGalley, in exchange for a fair and honest review.
When Tori entered Gracely,CO, she fell in love. I had the same reaction when I visited Silverton, CO so was able to relate to her right away.

Will and Tori have a history that they have kept to themselves for years. Being in close proximity to each other forces their inevitable showdown with each other. Their sparks were flying instantly and I was loving their reactions to each other.

The supporting characters was fantastic and I am looking forward to going back to read their stories. I recommend this read for anyone enjoying contemporary romance set in little towns and second chance romance.

I feel like this story was a long time coming. We know there’s some dirt when it comes to Tori and Will from the very first book in this series, Need You Now. Then Tori shows up out of the blue in the next book, Mess With Me. So we’re finally finding out what happened between the two of them all those years ago. And getting to know Tori since she wasn’t involved actively in this series until partway through that last book.

Tori’s issues are like the title of this series…a mile high. Holy moly that girl, as confident as she is about many things, has a low self-esteem. I understand to a certain extent, but I really wish we would have gotten a deeper look into the relationship (and lack...