Member Review

Review by

Carsten H, Reviewer

Last updated on 10 Dec 2017

My Recommendation

I could limit myself to saying "Why are you reading these reviews? Go buy this book already! This is the one guide you need on Facebook advertising." However, that would be selling it short because there are several other books on the topic and they all have reviews of that sort although this book is easily the only one that merits to be tagged in this fashion.
It is an updated version of the 2015 book by the same name, having taken into account the updates and changes to Facebook advertising's user surface.
It meticulously details how you go about setting up your ad, your campaign, how you structure it, how you receive potential clients on your landing page(s) how you interact with potential prospects as much much more. You can buy an expensive course of Facebook advertising or you can buy the best material on the subject, and that material can be found in this book.
This book is nothing short of brilliant and the go-to guide for anything related to Facebook advertising. If you're still not certain, I'm not sure what will rock your boat, this book, however, rocked mine.