Cover Image: The Girl Who Lived

The Girl Who Lived

This story will take you on a furious ride with so many twists and turns that you will never know which direction you were going. This is a super thriller story, you might want the lights on as you read it. The world and characters set the scene for the book fantastically.
Thank you Netgalley and Greyson Media for my free copy of The Girl Who Lived!

This was a book that had basically no hype on bookstagram, so I was a little nervous that it would end up being a dud. Luckily those worries were unfounded because The Girl Who Lived was an heart pounding thrill ride from beginning to end!
This book was like watching an edge-of-your-seat movie! Greyson tells a story with just the right amount of description and imagination that the reader can "see" the action without getting too wrapped up in petty details. This tale of a young girl whose life is turned upside down in one tragic night keeps the reader guessing until the very end. Literally the very end. Everyone become a suspect when Faith's release from the psych hospital sets a maddening series of events that ends in lies, deception, and, of course, murder! A must read for any fan of psychological thrillers.
I am sorry for not reviewing fully but I don’t have the time to read this anymore. I believe that it wouldn't benefit you as a publisher or your book if I only skimmed it and wrote a rushed review. Again, I am sorry for not fully reviewing!
THE GIRL WHO LIVED is my kind of book. This is a book about a final girl and you all know I love me a final girl. I could say so many things in praise of this book but I will just tell you this book blew me away. You need to read it!
An average mystery with a disappointing ending. Reading this was a little bit of a chore. I would not recommend it.
I didn't know what to expect from this book at first but, the book was very good kept me interested and turning pages till the end!!! loved it!!
This was an enjoyable read with many twists and turns. The protagonist was relatably flawed and readers will be rooting for her during her search for the truth. Thanks for the copy to review!
Can we say amazing? It was a thrill, page turning ride from beginning to end. At many points, I found myself actually giggling over the author’s sheer wittiness. I know, right? Giggling in a thriller - unheard of! But yes, it delivers in all realms - it tickles many fancies at least for this bibliophile! 5 stars for The Girl Who Lived
Thank you @prhinternational for sending me a free review copy in exchange for an honest review. Loved this, please catch my review over at www.thebooknookae.com
Faith survived the murders that took her father, sister, and best friend. She has been dealing with survivor's guilt with alcohol and anger and an obsessive belief that her father did NOT murder those women and kill himself. No one believes her.

This is an intriguing story with so many twists and turns that the reader begins to suspect everyone! That's a good thing since that means surprises on every page, but that also becomes tedious when everyone turns out to be a suspect. I admit I could not put this down (especially the last 50+ pages), but I also became a bit frustrated that I couldn't count on any of the "good" characters to be as good as they seemed. Plus, I actually figured out the real culprit pretty early on. SIGH!

All in all, though, an entertaining and engaging thriller with just enough tension to make me think this would be a good suspense movie.
A twisted mystery set in a small town with a lot of self-destructive, addicted people. Faith's head wasn't a very happy place to spend time in, and the resolution was a bit too neat.
Really loved this book. I had never read a book by Christopher Greyson before, but when I read the description for this one, I knew I had to check it out. The beginning didn't really grab my attention like I thought it would, but I was interested enough to keep going and see how it turned out. The twists and turns started coming fast, and before I knew it I was completely sucked in. By the end of it, I was gripping my Kindle so hard my knuckles were white, and I couldn't wait to see the end. I love thrillers, but usually I can guess what happens by the end. With The Girl Who Lived, however, I had no idea. Just when i thought i had it figured out, the author would throw a wrench in things and I'd be back to square one. This author has definitely made my list of authors to read from now on!
I received a free copy via NetGalley for a true and honest book.

The Girl Who Lived by Christopher Greyson is about Faith Winters who was released from the psychiatric hospital and yanked back to the last spot on earth she wants to be—her hometown where she was the sole survivor of a murder of four people. Ever since the murder no one believes her story. The cops thought the trauma made her unstable and her therapists believes she might suicidal. She goes spiralling back into alcoholism and she decides that since no one is going to help her she will take it on her own.  Finding no solace at the bottom of a bottle, Faith decides to track down her sister’s killer—and then discovers that she’s the one being hunted.

This the type of book that you just want to know what happens next. Overall, an enjoyable read.

I received an advanced copy of this book through NetGalley. This book had me from the very beginning. I love that it kept me engaged the entire time. I couldn't wait to see how it ended. I would highly recommend to all my fellow readers. Thank you for the chance to review this book!
I received an advanced copy of this book through Netgalley. This book had me from the very beginning. I love that it kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time. I would highly recommend this book to my fellow readers. Thank you for the chance to review this book!!!!
In “The Girl Who Lived” by Christopher Greyson we meet Faith – the sole survivor in a mass murder where her father, sister, best friend and her best friends mother were all killed.  After years of being in institutions Faith is released back into the world.  What she thought would be a fresh start turns out to be worse then she could ever had imagined.

Things keep happening to her to the point she thinks is finally going crazy.  She does not know who she can trust so turns who she thinks is the one person who she could count on – but that might be her biggest mistake yet.

I received this book through Net Galley and this is my honest review.
FANTASTICALLY thrilling! Greyson grabs you from page one and doesn't let go until the absolute end! This is a definite beach read for 2018!
Wow... Another great read from Christopher Greyson!  I absolutely love his writing style...  Greyson is definitely a master at storytelling!  I was hooked right from the start and couldn't put this book down.  You won't be disappointed when you pick this one up, no doubt, you will be on the edge of your seat like I was!

If you are into dark, twisted psychological thrillers like I am, then this is the book for you! Highly recommend

Many thanks to NetGalley and Greyson Media Associates for providing me with this ARC.
Through my association with NetGalley, I have opportunities to read a wide variety of book by quite a variety of authors. I had never read any of Christopher Greyson's previous books, but based upon this thriller, I'm sure I'll be going back to catch some of his other work. This book was definitely an exciting psychological thriller - the proof? I picked up the book and couldn't put it down until I read the last page.

The Girl Who Lived is just that -- it's about a young girl who continues to live when her loved ones are murdered.  Faith Winters' 13th birthday became a nightmare when she watched her family get killed. Police closed the case believing that Faith's father killed everyone and then killed himself, but Faith knows it wasn't her father that she saw commit these crimes.

Faith is released from a psychiatric hospital just in time for the ten year anniversary of the murders.  Faith wants one thing: she wants to get to the truth and make sure the murderer pays for the crimes. Other people in her life want her to stay sober and focus on rebuilding her life. Her mother has everything ready for her to start her life too - AA meetings and a sponsor, therapy, an apartment, a car, and even some possible job opportunities.

I don’t want to give away anymore information than this though - I don't write spoilers!  This was a fast read and I kept turning the pages to see who was the killer.  Greyson’s writing is great – it pulls in the reader right away.  The characters in this story are very well developed and the plot has some pretty awesome twists and turns to keep readers guessing.

I received an advanced readers digital copy of this book from NetGalley and in exchange for my honest review. I was not required to provide a positive review but I chose to because it was a great book!! Thank you NetGalley!