Fall From Grace

Pub Date   |   Archive Date Not set

I loved this so unique. Noah and Grace have beautiful souls. Love how thi starts with them as 6 year olds.
Excellent emotional, breathtaking, beautiful storyline! This is the first book I've read by this author, but it won't be the last -- I'm interested to see what she comes up with next -- I don't want to ruin it for anyone so I'm not going to give anything away -- just suggest that you give this a chance if you love emotional, heartfelt, soul-searching, intense love stories because this one hits on all those points! A definite recommend for me. I voluntarily read and reviewed an ARC for NetGalley.
This was a lovely story about two people ho was destined to be together,even if life troughs you some curve balls. You will fallow them through life, from the first meeting. It was a heart felt story and I can see my self reading more books from this author.
A story that spans their short lifetime, Fall From Grace is emotionally charged, with depth of character and heart-warmingly passionate too. I was kept engrossed throughout the entire book and recommend this to anyone who enjoys a deeply meaningful story friends who become so much more.

Fall From Grace by Michelle Gross is another new read and author too me. This was a sad and beautiful love story. I'm not sure if this is a YA read, but if it is I would say it's more along the lines of mature YA. I really loved both characters and I loved how their love story started so young. However, I felt that the things they were doing were just a bit out of reach for someone their ages. With that being said it still felt real at times. Kids now do things way to young... I have a few reasons for my star rating. One they stay young too long in the book. I would have like more progression with their ages. The heartbreaking moment in the story where we pull away again, it just...

See Full Review