Fall From Grace

Pub Date:   |   Archive Date: 06 Dec 2017

This was a really good love story with great characters I really liked both Grace and Noah they were very likable and real.This is a perfect read to curl up with on a cold afternoon it had a good storyline and held my interest I liked it and will be checking out more from this author in the future

3.5 stars - and here's why. The storyline itself is a solid 5. It was beautiful and heartbreaking and heartwarming. It's a tale of true love found early in life, that could do nothing but grow. Our hero, Noah, is the embodiment of love. His feelings for Grace never wavered. He knew what he wanted, and what he was willing to do to deserve her, even so far as letting her go when that is what she needed. This isn't just a second chance romance, it's a third chance romance that that's them through their early years and into their twenties.

So that sounds like it should be a five star favorite, but this was a case of the story outshining the writing. I realize...

See Full Review

Noah’s childhood is one that is filled with pain. His love for his parents is heartwrenching for you see that they are to far gone to do the same. You see how his dad will use him for his own gain and that just is sad. But Noah has Grace and she gives him hope. They have adventures together and get close. Over the years they become best friends and so close it scares Grace’s dad. He doesn’t think Noah will amount to much due to his parents and his upbringing but Noah is determined to show him he is wrong.
We see them be taken from each other at age 13 and watch them go through alot of growing in the four years they were apart. Never did they forget one another. Noah was put in a better...

See Full Review
I received an arc copy of this book from Net Galley in exchange for my honest opinion of it. This book was amazing and I could not put it down. The friendship, love and chemistry between Noah and Grace was just amazing. Following their life story from age 6 to adults was perfect!
Such a sweet, amazing book omg. Amazing is an understatement for this book. From the beginning to the end I loved each part. I got all emotions from this book. I cried, I laughed, I got angry and cried some more.
This book is the only book that has ever made me cry my eyes out. I need to find me a Noah out there!

4 Stars!

I just love these books. The, I have loved you all my life, we have been friends since kids kind of stories. Fall From Grace did not disappoint!

This was a swear book that made me feel all the feels! All of them. Every. Single. One. I laughed, I cried, my heart broke, and then was put back together again!

Fall From Grace is the story of Grace and Noah.

When Grace was 6 she moved to a new place, a home with an amazing back yard and an even better tree house. It is I’m this tree house Grace and Noah meet for the first time, and thus began a friendship and a once in a lifetime kind of love!

Grace has everything she could want, a loving family, a great home, and Noah. Noah on...

See Full Review
OMG, Grace and Noah (especially) made me swoon so hard. I loved how real this story was. I could totally relate to and remember the awkward feelings they were starting to have for each other when they became teenagers. I loved that Noah always knew exactly what he wanted and never gave up on. This book made me laugh, snort, cry, blush, swoon...everything! I felt all the feels with this and I especially liked the epilogue. Seriously, such a wonderful story from beginning to end and I couldn't put it down!!

ARC provided by NetGalley.

'Call from Grace' is a mature read that follows the sprouting friendship of Grace and Noah which blossomed from a discovery in a coveted tree-house when they were six and seven into high school and finally adulthood. Their connection is intense and heartfelt in such a way that one would forget that they are dealing with children, not adults. I will admit there were a few scenes where I had to backtrack to confirm what age Noah and Grace were, simply because their maturity, while so young took away from the story's authenticity. There is something to be said about an appropriate amount of innocence and naivety from ages six to sixteen. With that said, there remains so many...

See Full Review
Fall From Grace has a beautiful, haunting cover. Between the cover and the blurb, I had to read it.

Best friends
Neighbors
First Love

It has all the components of a sweet coming of age story. And yet, it may be partially sweet but it has a whole lot of hurt, loss, and grief. Fall From Grace is definitely a mature readers only book. It handles some very tense situations.
This book tells the story of Noah and Grace. The two met when Grace was six years old. Throughout their childhood and into their teenage years they were inseparable. Unfortunately there were some obstacles they had to overcome, but this was a wonderful story of young love.
For the most part it was a good story. However, I didn't appreciate the sexual activity when they were so young. Especially when it went into so much detail about it. That just really was not something I wanted to read. Besides that, I really do think it's an interesting story. It definitely keeps you wondering whether or not there is going to be a happy ending.
I loved this so unique.
Noah and Grace have beautiful souls.

Love how thi starts with them as 6 year olds.
Excellent emotional, breathtaking, beautiful storyline!  This is the first book I've read by this author, but it won't be the last -- I'm interested to see what she comes up with next -- I don't want to ruin it for anyone so I'm not going to give anything away -- just suggest that you give this a chance if you love emotional, heartfelt, soul-searching, intense love stories because this one hits on all those points!  A definite recommend for me.  I voluntarily read and reviewed an ARC for NetGalley.
This was a lovely story about two people ho was destined to be together,even if life troughs you some curve balls. You will fallow them through life, from the first meeting. It was a heart felt story and I can see my self reading more books from this author.
A story that spans their short lifetime, Fall From Grace is emotionally charged, with depth of character and heart-warmingly passionate too. I was kept engrossed throughout the entire book and recommend this to anyone who enjoys a deeply meaningful story friends who become so much more.

Fall From Grace by Michelle Gross is another new read and author too me. This was a sad and beautiful love story. I'm not sure if this is a YA read, but if it is I would say it's more along the lines of mature YA.

I really loved both characters and I loved how their love story started so young. However, I felt that the things they were doing were just a bit out of reach for someone their ages. With that being said it still felt real at times. Kids now do things way to young...

I have a few reasons for my star rating. One they stay young too long in the book. I would have like more progression with their ages. The heartbreaking moment in the story where we pull away again, it...