Wrong Side of the Rift

Pub Date:   |   Archive Date: 18 Dec 2017

The Wrong Side of the Rift by Libby Heily is the 2nd book in the __ series. It’s a fantasy read and talks about how Grape Merriweather tried to save his brother, Brad. While solving the mystery about his brother’s disappearance, she discovers a lot more about who she really is and where her family came from.
This is the first book that I’ve read in the series. I didn’t even have any idea that this was a sequel to another book until I started reading it. Most of the later parts of a series provide introduction on what the series is all about but there was no introduction whatsoever in this book. I was lost in the first half of the book. I felt that I was reading words but not taking the...

See Full Review
Great second book in the series. I enjoyed it just as much as the first one. Couldn't stop reading and the book ended way too soon. I hope to read more about Grape Merriweather soon. I chose to read this book and all opinions in this review are my own and completely unbiased. Thanks to NetGalley and Fire and Ice Young Adult Books!