Alien Captain

Pub Date:   |   Archive Date: Not set

Sexy and oh so hot, a great easy sifi romantic read! A keeper for me!!!

This a love story between a diplomatic aide and the captain-of-the-guard for a negotiation team! The fact that she is human and he is an exotic alient just adds to the wow factor. As does the fact that he is masquerading as someone else with the help of some fairly sophisticated magic, but she is the only person able to see through his ruse. Add to that a deadly plot against his prince and her boss, and it all makes for a very intriguing tale!

The investigation into the sabotage plot also produced some intriguing information about other characters and their goings on, showing a lot more happening behind the scenes than one would have imagined for such a professional diplomatic endeavor.
...

See Full Review
for the most part a good sci-fi romance. Interesting story concept.
Enjoyable story, I wish it had been longer and developed the storyline a bit more but entertaining nonetheless
This was a fantastic start to a new series that I can’t get enough of.  The action, excitement, and passion kept me on the edge of my seat.  I can’t wait for more!
Xaviara is a human diplomat for the Sol Alliance Coalition who’s determined to prove herself to her superiors. Nicholen is the sexy alien captain of the guard sent to escort her team to his homeworld to complete tense negotiations of an important treaty.When I started reading I couldn't put it down I read the book is one day.Ariel is magnifysent writer.I cannot wait to read more of her books.Keep up the great work.