Alien Captain

Title: Alien Captain - The Psy-Brothers Book 0.5
Author: Ariel Jade
Publisher: Ariel Jade
Date of Publishing: October 15, 2017

This book was offered by NetGalley and the Author in exchange for my honest review

Xaviara has worked hard to achieve her position in the diplomatic core and only her rivalry with another aid, Piotr, seems in danger of jeopardizing her continued advancement. Yet when the delegation from Kadyyza arrive, it seems only Xaviara notice something amiss. For some reason, the prince and the Captain of the Guard have switched places. Are they playing some sort of game? Is something sinister in play? Then the real prince and her boss are stranded on a hostile planet...

See Full Review
This was a pretty good romance and a fun read.It had an interesting storyline and great characters this is a good quick alien romance that held my interest all the way through.I am looking forward to reading more from this author

This is the first book I have read by this Author and after this it won't be my last !

I liked this book by the fact that it was a quick and simple read. I also loved the fact that the sex scenes weren't overdone . The characters were well drawn and the plot believable with just the right amount of sex thrown in .

Xaviara is a human diplomat for the Sol Alliance Coalition who’s determined to prove herself to her superiors .Nicholen is the sexy alien captain of the guard sent to escort her team to his homeworld to complete tense negotiations of an important treaty.
But Nicholen has a secret , he is not who he seems- and when their ship is sabotaged asks Xaviara to work with him...

See Full Review

Xaviara is a human diplomat trying to prove herself to her boss. She is part of a diplomatic mission to sign a peace treaty with the Kadyyza. Nicholen is the Captain of the alien guard sent to escort the team on the trip to his planet. When sabotage occurs and Nicholen’s Prince is trapped on a hostile planet, Xaviara and Nicholen must put their sizzling attraction aside to rescue him.
Yes, I just said sizzling attraction and I don’t even feel bad. Because it was sizzling, I loved it. This was a fun read. I was just planning on reading a chapter or two and putting it down, but hell no! Once I started I had to finish it.
The characters were what I would consider typical of this type of...

DNF @ 20%
I didn't get very far with this one. Why put them in space and make them different colors if they sound and act just like regular people. The author could have just completely left the whole alien aspect out of the story. The writing wasn't bad. It just didn't flow very well and was curt in the delivery. I thought the idea of the captain taking the place of the prince was good. The heroine seemed very silly and reacted like a child in the beginning. I liked the captain but the whole instant lust thing is just getting old.
Sexy and oh so hot, a great easy sifi romantic read! A keeper for me!!!

This a love story between a diplomatic aide and the captain-of-the-guard for a negotiation team! The fact that she is human and he is an exotic alient just adds to the wow factor. As does the fact that he is masquerading as someone else with the help of some fairly sophisticated magic, but she is the only person able to see through his ruse. Add to that a deadly plot against his prince and her boss, and it all makes for a very intriguing tale!

The investigation into the sabotage plot also produced some intriguing information about other characters and their goings on, showing a lot more happening behind the scenes than one would have imagined for such a professional diplomatic endeavor.
...

See Full Review
for the most part a good sci-fi romance. Interesting story concept.
Enjoyable story, I wish it had been longer and developed the storyline a bit more but entertaining nonetheless
This was a fantastic start to a new series that I can’t get enough of.  The action, excitement, and passion kept me on the edge of my seat.  I can’t wait for more!
Xaviara is a human diplomat for the Sol Alliance Coalition who’s determined to prove herself to her superiors. Nicholen is the sexy alien captain of the guard sent to escort her team to his homeworld to complete tense negotiations of an important treaty.When I started reading I couldn't put it down I read the book is one day.Ariel is magnifysent writer.I cannot wait to read more of her books.Keep up the great work.