Alien Explosions

Pub Date:   |   Archive Date: 16 Feb 2018

Sadie Carter's Zerconian Warriors stories are to die for with hot aliens. Alien Explosions is a good title for book 12 of the series. Saffron unexpectedly gets a mate in the form of Moroco. Sparks ignite. I liked how the story unfolded and how it ended. Good overall.
Fun, campy, steamy delight! Sometimes you just need an alien escape with a red hot hunk for an afternoon, especially if the real world is on fire around you. Recommend!
I really liked this steamy alien read.  Saffron only cared about keeping her sister safe but now that she has mated Saffron’s doesn’t have to worrying about that any longer.  She is ready to head back to Earth ends up getting abducted with Moroco.  They have a love hate relationship, can it turn into something more.  A good read.  The interaction between the characters is fun and entertaining, the chemistry steamy and the story held my interest throughout.

Two stubborn species collide...and fall in love.

This pair were a hoot! Talk about some headstrong characters. They both made me want to strangle them at different points of the story. Yet, I understood why each of them were that way. Moroco's race were extremely dominant over their females, who typically loved that sort of attention. He was even more overbearing than most males in his race. This caused conflict with the heroine, who had been wronged by men in her past. The banter was strong in this coupling.

The enemies-to-lovers trope is one of my favorites and this story really does that theme justice. These two can't agree on the color of the sky so it makes for some...

See Full Review

This story follows the journey of two individuals with rather abrasive personalities. They are both very similar in all the wrong ways. Both are used to being in charge, the caretaker, being emotionally distant, and giving the orders. They despise each other, yet have a mutual attraction.
What seems to pull them together is being forced on a journey together where they find themselves in a constantly precarious situation. We meet another group of being, the Sky Angels. Initially, this species sounds very intriguing and fascinating, but we come to learn they're much more interesting while unconscious. Once they're awake, they're a rather oblivious, demanding, invasive, and...

See Full Review
Will be reading the others in this series as I liked the setting, characters and plot!  Fun light sci-fi with good romance!
Saffron hadn’t come to Zerconia to find a mate among these overbearing, overprotective aliens. All she cared about was keeping her sister safe, and now that Sophie had found her mate, well, it was probably time to leave.
Except, she couldn’t leave without seeing Moroco once more.When I started reading I couldn't put it down I read the book i couldn't put it down.Sadie is magnifysent writer.I cannot wait to read more of het books.Keep up the great work.