The Other Sister

Pub Date:   |   Archive Date: 16 Mar 2018

Very different and interesting read. I am discovering this genre and iliking it so far. I really enjoyed this book.
I received an advanced copy of this book through Netgalley. This book had me from the very beginning. I love that it kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time. I would highly recommend this book to my fellow readers. Thank you for the chance to review this book!!!!
This story was not what I expected. It’s painful, and the characters grow, and I truly enjoyed the experience. This was a new to me author, and I plan on on reading more work by her.
The Other Sister is such a good book.  The book is well written with a well written plot.  I couldn’t put this book down.  I highly recommend this book.
A gritty story of Jessie Bains tragic life . Well worth a read
A raw, gritty, tragic, emotional story! Absolutely heartbreaking and realistic telling of a broken young woman and the disgusting, horrible things she endured. With the help of a kind, decent, wonderful solider, she battles against the emotional scars and begins to heal while embarking on a life changing journey. This was a beautiful yet gut wrenching story! * I received a copy of this book from Netgalley in exchange for an honest review *
The Other Sister is a captivating story of the tragedy that is the life of Jessie Bains. This brilliantly written book will push and pull at your heartstrings as Jessie grows and develops to overcome a lifetime of grievances, with the help of her saviour - Will Hendricks. It’s a love story that gives hope to the hopeless, and ends leaving the reader thoroughly satisfied.
the other sister by Leanne Davis.
General Travis Bains has two daughters, one who is good, and one who is bad. Everyone knows Lindsey is the good one, and Jessie is the bad one. Jessie Bains is the other sister, the bad sister, which she has proven more often than not, until the day she gets kidnapped and brutally raped. Will Hendricks, one of her father's soldiers, rescues her and brings her home, but fears she may be nearly destroyed by what is done to her. The most important thing, however, is that no one can know, per the general's orders.
this was a very good read.  I liked the story and the characters. I liked Jessie and will and Lindsay. but not the general.  I thought he was Evil for what he did. 4*