No One But You

Pub Date:   |   Archive Date: 31 May 2018

I'm not one for romance usually but the fact that this was based on the author's life really intrigued me. I'm glad that I read it. More than a romance novel, it's a wonderful story of aging and the history you build along the way. If I had one complaint, it would be that I'd love to know more about the other characters' stories, not just Tess. That being said, I love the attention to detail and really enjoyed the read. While there is some swearing and mentions of sex, including a sexual assault that may be difficult for some, I think that teens could read this, not just adults. It's definitely not one to pass by though!

I would like to thank the publisher, author, and Netgalley for providing me with a copy in exchange for an honest review.
Do you know what I love most about this book? That at the age of 86 Tessa has accomplished her life ambition to be a writer. Instilling in everyone that you are never too old to follow your dreams.

The other thing that I love about this book is that it is intriguing and I didn’t want the book to end. It is her life story following he joys and sadness that has made up her life and it is a story that I took to heart. I urge anyone looking for something a little different from their norm to give this book a chance as I promise you will not be sorry that you did.