No One But You

Pub Date:   |   Archive Date: 31 May 2018

I'm not one for romance usually but the fact that this was based on the author's life really intrigued me. I'm glad that I read it. More than a romance novel, it's a wonderful story of aging and the history you build along the way. If I had one complaint, it would be that I'd love to know more about the other characters' stories, not just Tess. That being said, I love the attention to detail and really enjoyed the read. While there is some swearing and mentions of sex, including a sexual assault that may be difficult for some, I think that teens could read this, not just adults. It's definitely not one to pass by though!

I would like to thank the publisher, author, and Netgalley for providing me with a copy in exchange for an honest review.
Do you know what I love most about this book? That at the age of 86 Tessa has accomplished her life ambition to be a writer. Instilling in everyone that you are never too old to follow your dreams.

The other thing that I love about this book is that it is intriguing and I didn’t want the book to end. It is her life story following he joys and sadness that has made up her life and it is a story that I took to heart. I urge anyone looking for something a little different from their norm to give this book a chance as I promise you will not be sorry that you did.
A wonderful English saga based on Tess levys life.A life full of drama adventure  love stories and heartaches.I was drWn right into this novel and my heartached when Tess’s mom died Tess so young and her dad secretly remarrying.Tess had spirit that led her to adventures and romance in America and back to England.a book to sink into & you will be sad when it ends. Thanks # Net Galley # filament publishing