Cover Image: Deadly Secrets (Detective Erika Foster Book 6)

Deadly Secrets (Detective Erika Foster Book 6)

I’m telling you know 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 is one of the best plots in this series. An absolute stunner. Not just the subject matter but the plot, the twists and my brain in overdrive.

Yes I’m late to the table reading Detective Erika Foster series. But I’m so glad I could binge with it having all of the series to hand.

#bustingmybacklist
I have loved every single one of the Erika Foster series and this was no exception. The story begins on a cold morning when a mother wakes to a nightmare situation and find her daughter's blood-soaked body frozen to the road. As always, Erika single-mindedly sets to work. Little does she know that in investigating this terrible crime, she will be forced to face memories from her own past.
Erika Foster is on her way to Christmas lunch when she comes across a crime scene and jumps in to help. She finds a young woman stabbed to death on her doorstep and  Detective Erika Foster along with her team rush to find the murderer who has a habit of attacking victims while wearing a gas mask.

Deadly Secrets  is the 6th book in the Detective Erika Foster series by author Robert Bryndza  and is as entertaining as the others in the series.it’s a fast paced police procedural with lots of twists and turns to keep the reader guessing and an unpredictable ending . Cannot wait to read the next one in the series !

I would like to thank Bookouture & NetGalley for providing an ARC of this book in exchange for my honest and fair review.
Great thrilling novel which kept me turning the pages, would highly recommend to others. Brilliant writing, plot and characters.  Robert's books are always fantastic and this one is no exception.
Another fantastic addition to the Erika Foster series, as suspenseful, engaging and all engrossing as the previous books, it's another great read that once started you won't want to put down.
Book 6 in the Erika Foster series and whilst it can be read as a standalone, I always recommend reading the series in order.

Erika Foster is a brilliant, feisty female lead and a pleasure to read.
Having read all of Robert's previous books focusing on Erika Foster I knew I would not be disappointed and my goodness I was not!! What another fantastic addition to this series of books.  I adore Erika and her no nonsense attitude and her determination for the truth.

Again, this book flows beautifully with Robert's style of writing making it very easy to follow what is going on and who is who in the story.

Would highly recommend this book to anyone who loves a mystery and a strong main character.  I would also recommend going back and reading books 1 to 5 as well!!

I cannot wait for the next instalment!
Absolutely loved this book. Sad that this is the last one though. I have enjoyed all 6 of Roberts books + getting to know Erika Foster + her team. Definitely worth a read but I would suggest starting at book 1. You won't be disappointed, Robert Bryndza is a fantastic writer, keeps you glued to the book. If you are a fan of psychological thrillers, check this author out.
Great murder mystery. Keeps you on the edge of your seat the whole time. Can’t wait till the next book in this series comes out.
This is the sixth Erika Foster book, and the thirteenth book that I have read by Robert, and yet again he has failed to disappoint.    Erika is as feisty as ever and as usual rubs people in authority 'up the wrong way', but the story also shows off her softer side, particularly her interactions with her elderly father in law.  I also liked that Moss seemed to be taking more of a central role in this story, more so than in previous ones and I really like the character.
As is usual with Roberts books you get sucked right into the story and I love the characters he writes, both the nice and the nasty ones.  I highly recommend this book and can’t wait for the next Erika Foster book to come out.
A mother wakes from her alcoholic state to discover her daughter, soaked in blood and frozen to the ground just a few feet away from the front door.
Beautiful 22 year old, Marissa Lewis is well known around the neighbourhood for having affairs with married men, as her story is told, it's clear to see that she has made some enemies .
As this case is being investigated, another case is brought to light, A stalker is attacking both men and woman wearing black clothes and a gas mask. The attacker appears out of nowhere to terrify and attack his victims.

The one thing I loved about this book, is I thought it was pretty obvious who was behind everything, and I thought how things were connected, but of course i was wrong.
What i also loved about this book is that a side character, Detective Moss took a leading role, it was good to see more into her life.

No doubt Robert Bryndza is a talented crime writer, to write depth characters and to have you guessing till the last chapter. Can't wait for the next book!
This book was great! Gritty,intense, nerve wracking,  it had it all! I am obsessed with the Erika Foster series. I get all the feels when reading these books. Always ready for the next installment!
This used to be one of my favorite series but I had a hard time with books 4 and 5. But this one reminded me of why I love this series and ended up being a good read.
This was another excellent book by Robert Bryndza. I am really enjoying this series and I like where it is going. The character development in this one was also much better and I'm interested to see how they each continue to grow. Typically, I get bored with a series by this point, but I am honestly still looking forward to the next in the series.
This is the sixth book I have read in the Detective Erika Foster series and again it doesn't disappoint. From page one you are captivated and this follows through to the last page. I hadn't guessed the plot in any way and was proved wrong when I thought I knew how it would end. Looking forward to book 7, hoping it won't be too long and of course a very worthy Five Stars
This is the 6th book to feature Erika.  This time a murder and several assaults.  On the face of it that’s all it is until she starts digging deeper and finds some rather unpalatable secrets.  Erika is her usual feisty self and won’t rest until she’s found the culprit.  It would be really nice if she could experience a bit of happiness!  As usual, a fast paced, gripping story to keep readers on their toes, racing through the pages to the conclusion - phew the rollercoaster has stopped......for now!
Another brilliant thriller. Robert Bryndza always grips me with his imaginative fast paced plots.
Tense and gritty.
loving this series , can't wait to read more of it , once i started reading i couldn't and didn't want to stop reading , it had me waiting to keep on reading it from the start , with that said i want to thank Netgalley  for letting me read and review what 's a new to me series ,
Yet another thrilling instalment in Robert Bryndza’s fabulous Detective Erika Foster series. Beautifully written as always, ‘Deadly Secrets’ is full of the twists and turns we’ve come to expect and once started I did not want to stop reading until the final page had been turned.

A fabulous 4.5 star read that I highly recommend.
*4 Stars*

Copy kindly received via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

I really enjoy the Erika Foster series, and once again I read this one quite quickly. As prickly as Erika can be, she's an intense and likeable character and I love the way she does her job.

This case was throwing everyone all over the place, and even when I thought I had it figured it out, I didn't. I was close, in a way, but I didn't have the whole story. Particularly with one of the revelations at the end. Wow it turned it around completely!

I also enjoyed getting to know Moss and Peterson a bit more in this book and the whole team works so well together that the secondary characters are always just as much a part of the story as Erika is.

Overall this was another great book from Robert Bryndza, it reads easily just like the rest in the series, and it keeps you hooked, and wanting to get to the bottom of the story. Definitely recommend.