Her Claim

Pub Date:   |   Archive Date: Not set

OMG I loved this book!!! Rebecca Grace Allen is a new to me author but boy did she blow me away. I absolutely loved this book. I love Cassie and Patrick and thought they were PERFECT for each other. This novel was SO GODDAMN SEXY it was insane!! It had dark-ish elements (that were Hot AF) but more so they had a connection that could not be denied. I LOVED their fiery and spirited banter and how Cassie's sassy spitfire personality was what eternal bachelor Patrick needed!! Gah!! I could not get enough!!

Her claim is the second book in the Legally Bound series and follows Jack and Lilly from the first book, His Contract, but can be read as a standalone. OMG people!! You need to read...

See Full Review

I read a lot of Romance. Like I read between 3-5 books in a week. This is both wonderful and boring. It's great because I love romance. It sweeps me away and I can easily get lost in a book for several hours. It's not so great because sometimes it gets a little repetitive. Even reading different authors, I still come across a lot of similar stories and characters. So what does all of this have to do with Her Claim? It was so fantastically different. I'm so high on this story because it's not something I've read 100 times already. YAY!

The Story. Cassie is a ball-busting bankruptcy lawyer with huge ambition. She's not interested in getting side-tracked by...

See Full Review
I received an arc from Netgalley. This was a steamy read but definitely not for the faint of heart. There are some major rough fantasy life issues but I love a good book with a HEA ending.

Three stars just because not all content was for me but I would read more by this author.

***5 ‘Pushing Boundaries’ Stars***

His Contract, the first book in the Legally Bound series, was one of those books that surprised me with how much I ended up loving it, so when Her Claim was announced I couldn’t wait to get my hands on it and O.M.G was it soo good! It’s titillating, sexy, fascinating and a lot of fun to read as two sworn “enemies/frenemies” find that they are actually perfect for each other in more ways than either could imagine.

I loved Cassie. She is a force to be reckoned with in almost every aspect of her life. She’s determined, stubborn and doesn’t know the meaning of backing down, which makes for some interesting times. Her strength was the draw, but watching her...

See Full Review
Loved his book. It was a n easy read. The power struggle between to people who knew their worth yet doubted themselves kept me captivated
The interesting thing about this book is that neither of the lead characters have experience in being dominent or sub. I enjoyed that I did not need to read the first book to follow and enjoy the second book.
So just as in real life this book shows that relationship take lot of work and come with backage. I adored that they talked about passions and where those passions came from.

For example her love of lawyering came from her grandfather and the old country.

The fact that the male main character had more issues with mommy issues than the female lead.
If you want to read a book full of sexual angst that pulls you in and won't let go, Her Claim: Legally Bound Book 2 by Rebecca Grace Allen is an absolute must read. Cassie and Patrick are very flawed people that despise each other yet are strongly attracted to each other. Their hate filled banter is hilarious and their sexual chemistry is smoking hot. One night, after yet another nasty argument, hate turns to passion and the result is angry, erotic sex.
The next day, still hate each other, but maybe not so much as before. That's where the fun begins...........

Sexy, dark, enemies to lovers romance

I am enjoying Rebecca Grace Allen's Legally Bound series very much. Cassie and Patrick met in the first book His Contract where sparks briefly flew between them. However while I encourage the reader to read book one as its a great story this book works well as a stand alone read.
I initially found Casdie and Patrick's characters in Her Claim a little hard to take because of the animosity that seem to drive every conversation but as their back stories and true selves emerged and their interactions mellowed I grew to like them and root for them to the point I was eagerly turning the pages to see what was going to come next. There is less BDSM...

See Full Review
Cassie Allbright takes no prisoners. A half Cuban ball-busting attorney, she’s too tough to admit what she wants in bed. But tough is the only way to cut it in her high-powered firm, and Cassie doesn’t need a knight in shining armor. And she definitely doesn’t need Patrick Dunham—an arrogant, chauvinistic man-whore with a knack for pissing her off.When I started reading I couldn't put it down I read the book in one day.Rebecca is magnifysent writer.I cannot wait to read more of her books.Keep up the great work.You should definitely read this book.
Wow..this one blew me out of the water. I love a strong heroine and a hero who understands her for what she is and can still appreciate her for being an individual. I love that the heroine remains strong throughout and that the hero is just as resolute. It must be said  the sexual chemistry was super jot...enjoyed every minute spent reading this one
This is the first book by this author I have had the privilege of reading and enjoyed it immensely. It was refreshing to read a book that was not new adult. Cassie and Patrick, enemies at first finding they not only had the same interests but wonder if they are actually falling in love.  It was intriguing to read a BDSM story that was new to both characters. Their story held passion and believability. A great series that you won’t want to miss.

I received Her Claim (Legally Bound #2) by Rebecca Grace Allen through NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.
Cassie is turning 39 she needs to land a big client to put her back on track to make partner. She’s part Cuban and has always felt that she hasn’t fit in. Plus she’s a woman so at work she feels she has to work twice as hard in the white male world.
Patrick is stuck in a job he hates, he only took over because it was the only way he could get his inheritance. It was the only way his mother would have money, his mother who was an alcoholic and didn’t put any effort in raising him.
Cassie and Patrick hate each other, until one nice leads to hate sex. And then they come to an...

See Full Review
An emotional, different love story,I really liked cassie who was a strong minded woman but with vulnerability too.Patrick and her was a fiery and compelling couple.I enjoy their romance and this book.
A beautifully written romantic, emotional love story. I loved it.

This was my first book by Rebecca Grace Allen and I enjoyed it so much I went online and bought another of her books. I read the entire book in one day and thoroughly enjoyed it. Cassie and Patrick had undeniable chemistry from the get-go and seeing their relationship (with each other and with their families) evolve added depth to the plot. I enjoyed learning more about the Cuban culture and appreciated the author’s guide to Spanish words included in the beginning.

The sex scenes were downright hot and perfectly written. The different kinds of play Cassie and Patrick experimented with were quite different from most other books I’ve read and I was intrigued by them. Their banter was also...