Why 319?

Pub Date:   |   Archive Date: 30 Apr 2018

Can you guess the killer?  This book caught me up in the mystery.  I enjoyed it very much and yes a theme for me serial killer books again.  I enjoyed it still.  It was different from others I have read before.  I like when authors can be different from the rest.  This book to me was believable.  To me, that is what makes them good. *This book was given to me for free at my request from Netgalley and I provided this voluntary review.*
This was a taut, creative murder mystery with more twists than a hot pretzel!  I loved it, especially because the plot was fresh and unique, and Love has a wonderful way with words.  Highly recommended, if you're not afraid...
Thank you Netgalley for the opportunity to preview Why 319?  This is a series book, and my first.  A strong police procedurel about a serial killer.  I liked it, however, there are alot of details in terms of policing protocols, etc.  I do find that difficult at times because it takes from the plot.  All in all a good book.
This is a very five star book. The plot is realistic with many twists and turns that will leave the reader flipping pages quickly. The procedures necessary for the police to track down a serial killer are complicated and full of drudgery. Jefferson Chene is a strong minded detective with a very human side that is quite endearing. These series of books are well worth reading and will not disappoint.