Bolt

Pub Date:   |   Archive Date: 14 Feb 2019

The first three volumes of this series and WOW this has me revved up and going.  Reece is a playboy rich guy who is bored with life and looking for the next high and love when he is kidnapped and used a "test" and now he is Los Angeles heading up the hotel in this city but in what no one knows he is actually Bolt, the crime fighter who has electricity firing from his fingers and can levitate the bad guys. At his hotel is where he meets Emmalina and there is instant chemistry.  She is warned the boss is weird and to leave him alone but when she delivers the reports to him she is intrigued and when they get close and cross the line they are both lost to the emotions and lust that follows.  These two quickly find out the chemistry is all explosive between them and they cannot resist where this leads.

**Received this ARC for review from the publisher via NetGalley**
I love superheros. Films, series, books, everything. So I was superexcited when I found Bolt. But after the fiart few chapter I became superdisappointed instead. Reese being a superhero is only a background story, nothing else. The story is about the sexual tension between Reece and Emma. This book was not for me,
I loved this book! I am not normally a super hero book but this one just sucked me in! Reese and Emma have an electric romance full of adventure and intrigue! Cant wait to dive into the next series!
A great sexy read that had me captivated from the start! Hot, hot hot!  Can't wait to read the series!
Great way to start this new series off! Bolt hooks you in right from the start and you won't be able to wait to get your hands on the next installment! The chemistry between these two will have your pages melting and makes you want to keep reading to find out what happens next!
This book was amazing. I truly couldn't put it down. The characters were well rounded. The plot was sound. The action was awesome. I honestly couldn't find anything wrong. I highly recommend this book for a thrilling read and then go on to the next in the series because it is one wild ride!
I was excited at first at the idea of a superhero romance.  However, it quickly became apparent that there was very little focus on the superhero part of the story.  The vast majority of the book is taken up with Emma and Reece falling in bed together, thinking about falling in bed together, and agonizing or whether they should fall in bed together.  It's entertaining for the first few chapters, but after that it tends to get a little repetitive.  If you're looking for a raunchy, erotic read without bothering with a lot of plot, this title would do fine as long as you're not expecting much more from it.
This is a book that pulls you in and makes you never want to leave. I completely enjoyed the chemistry between Reece and Emma. The amount of passion and suspense completely blew my mind. This book made you want more. Overall, I really loved this!
I enjoyed this book and had fun reading it. It was hard to get into at first but once you did it kept you engaged.
I really enjoyed this truly fun, original story! I enjoyed the characters and thought Angel Payne did a nice job crafting the story. It's enough of the superhero trope from comics mixed with an opposites attract dynamic. You've got some mystery and intrigue thrown in to make it an enjoyable page turner.
Well I’ve never read a superhero book before. Now I have. This book did have a lot going on. Over all I enjoyed it, would recommend it and I definitely want more!
I found these books to be a very interesting read. They had a lot of different things going on. It was great that were was a little romance thrown in to.

I voluntarily read and reviewed a copy of this book. All thoughts and opinions are my own
I loved this book! Angel Payne is an awesome storyteller! This is one of those books that make you want more!
I hate to rate this because I almost couldn't finish the book. It was difficult and trying, but I eventually did.

I knew it was a superhero book, but was hoping the writing and storyline would draw me in. It didn't. I also found their were way too much sex scenes. More substance please and a lot of threads that were left hanging and unfinished.

This author was knew to me so I was optimistic, but not sure if I would try another book by this author.
Wow,great new series!! Well written and a fast, great read. BOLT is the expanded version of - The Misadventures with a Super Hero. Reeve Richards the spoiled rich playboy,(in all the tabloid magazines) is also the super hero called,"BOLT". Emmalina Crist works at the hotel  Reece owns. When they meet sparks fly! Can she handle dating/ romancing  with the boss? Can she handle his secret? Can the secret kill her? Read the book and find out.Looking forward to the next volumes....
Bolt
Ignite
Pulse
Fuse
Surge
And more of her other great series!!
Bolt is sexy and full of sex. I love the idea of this sexy superhero who falls in love. But I feel like this book is all about sex. This couple cannot keep their hands off each other. There is a little bit of a story to tell, but it is drowned up with sex, that I am reading it little by little. I'm not sure if I will ever get back into finishing this book, but it is not for me. It is for readers who loves sex and lots of sex. Not for me, I want more of a story.
This book was just completely ridiculous. Not the man becoming a super hero, I can suspend disbelief for that. The "romance" was manufactured at best, and there was no real relationship to speak up. I'm still not sure what function Angelique plays in the story, but I don't care enough to read part 4 and find out.
I DNFed this at around 20%
I just couldn't do it. I'm fine with sex in a book, sometimes it even adds to the story itself and gives us another dimension of the characters. But this one, I just struggled so bad with it. The opening was intriguing, a man kidnapped by a goddess of a woman and subsequently ends up becoming a superhero because of something she did to him. That is interesting. I just felt that it was all ruined by the premature sex scene. Sure, add it in later on, when we've connected with the characters and it can add something to their budding relationship. Not when we've literally just met them.
This one, unfortunately wasn't for me, but give it a try, you may find it enjoyable where I didn't :)
Reece was the classic playboy. He had a trust fund, an endless supply of women, and the world at his fingertips. Then it all changed. One night and he was no longer that trust fund playboy but he finally had a purpose. Emma felt an instant connection to Reece. Saving her life was the icing on the cake as she sits enraptured by Bolt. Superhero at night and running a hotel by day. Great beginning to a wonderful series!
This book was good. It was disappointing to have the characters meet have sex and fall in love on the same night because of a connection they feel. It would be a lot better if he had to fight for her especially if he had a playboy background. The super hero piece was fun but it would have also been good if there's a chapter that explains what it feels like to have that energy and use it during a fight. Again good book would recommend to people who like superheroes that are looking for a romance.