Loving Yourself in Style

Pub Date:   |   Archive Date: 18 Jul 2018

Self-love is what this book teaches us. I like the writing skill used here, it was like the author really tries to reach out to her audience. You can see the sincerity and realness of what is written in this self-help book.

Stay connected:
A tiny packet full of surprises! This book was too hard to put it down, I read the whole thing in one go. Unlike few self-help books which beat around the bush and then come to the point, Loving Yourself in Style had to-the-point explanations and that is what I loved about this book. A short read but a good one. Recommended for those who love yourself or want to learn how to love yourself. Loving Yourself in Style motivates you and inspires you to LOVE yourself in STYLE!
I loved this book.  It had so much useful advice about finding what you love about yourself and living your best life now.  The advice is relevant today and will be in the future, so it is a book that can be revisited as needed.  A quick and short read, it is not preachy and doesn't ramble!
Hmmm. I'm not a fashionista and I'm not a drudge. Written for the young and adventurous at heart, Feroze presents the basics of looking good, emotionally, mentally, and physically. There are cute illustrations and good tips on everything from watching your money and designing your closet to shopping for foundational and enduring pieces.

I don't agree with her "chuck everyone's expectations" but I do agree that others' opinions are not a healthy way to get affirmation. Lots of ideas, very practical, and kinda fun to read through. Go for it, esp if you're not sure what to wear tomorrow morning.
A simple book with author's views on a variety of subjects like emotions, happiness, fashion sense amongst others. The views were neither surprising nor revolutionary. But they don't need to be. They just need to be true and that they were. This book does a good job at being conversational and has an authentic voice.

I received a free copy of this book from Netgalley.
This is a great self help book. It shows you how to love yourself and has great tips and tricks along the way.

I would like to thank Netgalley and the publisher for providing me with a review copy in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion of it.
This is a little book with lots of content. I found so many things to take away from it. For me I know I put my life on hold when I had a few bad times and ended up with my debt repayment plan. I've let it dominate my life in such a negative way and had been thinking about ways to start living again but in ways that can take into account I still have 23 months left to go. Originally I'd thought that maybe I should just put my head down and tough it out for the next 23 months however now after reading this book, I've started thinking of small things I can do to move myself forward so when I hit May 2020 I'm already living my best life and will have one that can only get better.

I found it insightful and thought provoking but not too taxing not patronising as some self help books can be. Instead it's a nice guide to kick start the thinking process of how to love yourself and make the changes to bets do that whether it's through fashion, career, lifestyle and so on.

Really enjoyed this