Anne Rice's Vampire Chronicles An Alphabettery

Pub Date:   |   Archive Date: 28 Feb 2019

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

“Anne Rice's Vampire Chronicles An Alphabettery”by Becket and Anne Rice is an annotated cosmology of Anne Rice's Vampiredom from A(kasha) to Z(enobia). All 15 books of the Vampire Chronicles are detailed by a longtime Anne Rice reader and scholar and brought together in a book for the first time. Perfect for devoted and first-time Anne Rice readers alike, promising to mesmerize readers with beloved tales of the undead for a long time to come. Highly recommended!

Pub Date 23 Oct 2018

Thanks to Knopf Doubleday Publishing Group and NetGalley for the review copy. Opinions are fully mine.

#AnneRicesVampireChroniclesAnAlphabettery #NetGalley
I loved this book! It was a nice to be able to catch up with the character and places in this book. I had forgotten so much stuff. I didn't remember all the character. I had even forgotten about some of the stuff that had happened to some of my favorite characters. I cannot wait until it comes out in print.  Iit is a must have for people who love this series!
My review has been posted to Goodreads.

Review has also been tweeted as usual.

Thank you! :c)
Revealed are the intricacies and interconnectedness of characters and subjects throughout. We see how Akasha (Queen of Egypt and the first vampire) is connected to Mekare (the inheritor of the title of the Queen of the Damned), etc., and how these characters connect back to the darkest rebel outlaw of them all, Lestat de Lioncourt. And we see, as well, the ways in which Rice's vampires have evolved from warring civilizations to isolated covens to a unified race of blood drinkers led by their hero-wanderer and sole monarch, Prince Lestat. When I started reading I couldn't put it down.Anne Rice is magnifysent writer.I cannot wait to read more of there books.Keep up the great work.You should definitely read this books.
This is a must have for Anne Rice fan.
It's a huge, detailed and complete list of everything that is part of the Vampire Chronicle word with some excursus on the Mayfair witches.
The introduction by Anne Rice is an interesting insight on how the books came into being and how the creative process worked.
This is one the best companion I've ever read, a good travel along the memory road as well as a discovery of new things.
Highly recommended.
Many thanks to Knopf Doubleday Publishing Group and Netgalley for this ARC
This book is a colossal work on all the universe that Anne Rice has created. Not just the vampire chronicles, we cover characters or places from her witch series as well as all her others works, even if the vampire chronicles still is her biggest one. This book is well done, organizes by alphabetical order and with a glossary so it's easy to use has a reference books for the old timers fans or for reader you read one book here and there and may not recall this characters too well for example. Lot of content, some illustrations too, not necessary, but they had a bit to it. I would say a must have for the Anne Rice fan!!
In the beginning Anne tell's how she began Writting about the Vampire Chronicles and how she never outlined and just let her character's take her along for their journey.

I’ve always loved Anne Rice’s works, granted they some time’s took me for forever to get through with all the information she throws at us, but it makes the stories so much better.

In this wonderfully detailed book we learn more of all characters from Akbar to Zenobia. Many of whom I have never thought twice about but the ways she tells about them makes sense of all of them. She goes on to tell us about each of her Creations along with a little back story as well.

I am so impressed with the way this book is set up one of the best that I’ve had the pleasure of (I know when I was reading these books I was trying to write down each character as I came acrossed them but there were so many I lost track of them all.)