Legion of Fire

Pub Date:   |   Archive Date: 03 Aug 2018

Luke Jensen is the bounty hunter that the old west needs. I always enjoy reading books about the Jensens to see what they will do next.
It's hard to keep coming up with new superlatives for Johnstone books but I'll try.  I always enjoy the characters and their connections to the families in other Johnstone books!  The back history adds depth to the characters but the stories stand alone.  Great westerns are easy to find if the authors last name is Johnstone!
We love westerns around here and Johnstone is one of our favorites. My husband has read every book he has written. I don’t think the books are as good as when William was alive and writing on his own but we are hanging in determined to read all his books. This book was really a good read
Legion of Fire is William W Johnstone's sixth book from his Luke Jensen: Bounty Hunter series. I enjoyed this book and look forward to more from the series.
4 1/2 stars.
Another nail-biting, edge of your seat western adventure. I love the characters and the set of this book.