In Sickness and in Death

Pub Date:   |   Archive Date: Not set

This book is a great start to what seems to be a fun, quirky series. I usually don't like fluffy sort books like this as I call them. This book though is a great quick read after you've read a darker novel. The main character is a party planner who has to deal with an obnoxiously rude bride to be. When that unbearable bride is murdered at her wedding rehearsal there is a mystery to be solved. It is certainly a lot to handle for a party planner who risks losing her business now because of said murder. Oh, did I mention she has an ex husband to deal with, a mother not on her side, and now she has to play detective? You'll love it!
I really enjoyed reading this book, kept my attention throughout. I’ll definitely look into reading more in this series.
Interesting twist on the usual baking cozies. Fun, quirky, and unique characters that kept my attention throughout. Love to know some of them in real life. Plot kept me interested and will be looking for more in this new series. Wonderful start.