The Grave Above the Grave

Pub Date:   |   Archive Date: Not set

A good read, plot was well paced with twists and turns, the characters are well developed, writing very descriptive.
Thank you. Bernard Kerik for a well rounded pulse pounding unpredictable thrill ride !
This book is about terrorist attacks told by  a Police commissioner. I can't say I found the story interesting enough.
Thank you Netgalley for this copy.
A cop killer is on the loose and is threatening NYC police force and its citizens!
The hunt is on as Richard vows to get revenge after his wife was killed in the terror attacks of 9/11.
Radical Islamic Terrorists have no place in our world nor will they go away quietly.
Force is the only option. Kill or be killed is the only avenue of defense.
As someone who lost a dear friend in 9/11 this was hard to process but it shows the dignity and honor we hold for those we lost and those who fought that day and continue that fight today.
Thank you to all our first responders !
Thank you to Bernard, the publisher, NetGalley, and Aldiko for this ARC in exchange for this honest review.
This was an okay read for me. There are so many terrorist attacks fiction books available that it starts to feel redundant. This story is told from a different perspective, of a police commissioner, which makes it interesting. I think I just couldn't get interested enough to really enjoy this one.
This book isn't this best written book but I think that its is an awesome story. Its about terrorist attacks in the United States but written in the perspective of a Police commissioner which makes the book different I don't think I've read something from this angle before.
I enjoyed reading this book. It kept my attention. I like that the author has experience in law enforcement and that spills over into all his written words. Recommended.
I picked this up as I recall Mr. Kerik as the NYC Police Commissioner and thought he might have some good stories to tell... Sadly I was dissaponted and could not finish the book... Sorry
Bernard Kerik has written a very good thriller about the Commissioner of the NYPD and going after nasty terrorists.  His writing and characters were very good. Bernard Kerik is a author, former police officer, veteran, consultant,and convicted felon. His real life experiences helps him write his books and makes them page turners. I can't wait for the next one.