Whiskey Dick

Pub Date:   |   Archive Date: 10 Sep 2018

I have laughed so hard almost to tears while reading this book. It’s a quick read but it has everything from comedy, hot moments, a sexy hero, and an sweet but fiesty heroine.  Poor Jax has some issues when trying to hookup with Paisley and it’s the most entertains thing I have read in a long time. I can’t wait to read about Remi and find out more about Jax and Paisley in her book. I highly recommend this book for anyone looking for a quick but amazingly awesome entertaining read.
Receive his book for honest review. I give this book a four out of five stars. Although the title of this novel threw me off at first I felt as though it was a little little far-fetched on t receive his book free honest review. I give this book a four out of five stars. Although the title of this novel threw me off at first I felt as though it was a little little far-fetched but the  Scription really pulled me in. I felt as though the storyline was written really well it made me forget about my concerns before. You’re looking for a good funny romance to read this year I highly recommend picking this one up and the second one as well .
Cute story although I found it slightly predictable. I loved the characters and their different personalities.
Whiskey Dick is the first book in the series by the same name and my first read by Ryan Ringbloom. I liked this story it was sweet, funny and the character were enjoyable. I would recommend this book and will read more by this author.
Arc kindly provided in exchange for an honest review

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐+ Limp noodles stars!

“So back to this room thing. Before I say anything, I want to make sure I understand. Do you want us to share a room tonight?” ... “Or are you inviting me to your room for the night?” My stomach flips. It’s the same question but with two very different implications. I’m so turned around and confused, I’m not even sure which is which. I take a deep breath before answering. “The sex one.”

This was ridiculously hilarious, funny as hell and so beautifully written.

I swear I don't remember the last time a book has made laugh out loud this hard.

I freaking loved this story and I'm so GLAD I came across it.
RYAN RINGBLOOM! You got yourself a new stalker :)
#Netgalley #ryanringbloom #hilarious
First time read for me by this author and it definitely will not be my last I so enjoyed this book very much and will look forward to reading more from you from you thank you for my arc
"Thank you Netgalley and the publisher for the advance copy of this book, in exchange for an honest review."

Loved this book very much.  It had just enough sweet romantic comedy and the storyline was great! I highly recommend!
Oh my god. Flat out hilarious. I laughed through this, at times there was tears. Awesome, fiery characters and a fantastic storyline made this a sexy, hilarious read. Would give ten stars if i could.
Cant wait for the next. If you like your romance funny and light definitely for you.
Both Paisley and Jax meet in the airport for a delayed flight feeling unsettled with the thought of flying needing to take the edge off. When we find out the flight is cancelled, they decide to take a road trip together to get where they need to go since it's in the same direction. But before they go they decide to spend the night in a hotel and things didn't go quite right.

If you're looking for a little humorous contemporary read that gets steamy you're going to want to pick up this book. With a novella the short you don't really get back stories just on the surface impressions of the characters and from what I can see I liked. This novella well was pretty well written I enjoyed it.
This book is a quick and easy read. However, the characters are bland and there is absolutely no character development. The story is pretty straightforward and contains basically the short description. The characters try to have sex multiple times and it doesn't happen. The book ends with them having sex and thats about it. If you are looking for a story that is easy and quick, then read this. It just wasn't my cup of tea since I was expecting a little bit more.
"I glance down and mentally curse out my deranged dick."

Yeah, that title is an attention-getter, and I just couldn't resist it. This was my first time to read Ryan Ringbloom and it was a delight. A short, sweet, silly comedy of mishaps that could cause some embarrassment if you can't contain your giggles in public.

The witty banter is entertaining and the story moves so fast that it was over before I was ready. But, I'm happy to report that the series continues and there will be an opportunity to check in with this couple again in the future, though they won't be the main attraction moving forward. Nope, it will be another character that is responsible for a few of my giggles and I can only imagine what kind of trouble she stirs up as Whiskey Chick. This was the perfect lighthearted read that I needed to clear my mind of the cobwebs and give me a brighter outlook. At least I don't have "Wine Vagina," right?
This was such a good book I couldn’t put it down.  I read it straight through.  I got sucked in by the title and I’m so glad I did!!  I’ve never laughed so much.
Paisley and Jax are just the best. And this story is just absolutely adorable.  2 people scared of flying, meet in an airport.  Their flight happens to get canceled and they decided to drive together back home.  They have an attraction to one another and this is where the comedy starts. You just have to read it. It’s soooooooo good.
I loved reading this book, I was drawn in by the cover and plot. I couldn’t put it down, great read! Not the usual book I read but I really enjoyed it.
WOW this was just an unexpected fun read! I love Rom/Com and Whiskey Dick lived up to all my normal "rom/com" expectations- I was laughing out loud throughout the book. I loved the two main characters and how they interact. There are moments that are awkward and silly as well as times when all I could do was shake my head at the situations that occurred. There are times when embarrassment leads to anger and others that had me rolling my eyes.
Jax and Paisley share a phobia of flying so when their flight is cancelled, they decide to share a ride back home as well as a one night stand. Unfortunately, Jax has some performance issues (I won’t say why in order not to tell too much) and the tension between keeps the book going. I had a hard time putting this one down because I was enjoying the angst between them. I can’t wait for Whiskey Chick and Remi’s story!
3.5 Stars. This quick, fun story had me laughing out loud several times. This author clearly has a great sense of humor, and that humor comes through well in her stories. I like a shorter, angst-free read sometimes, and that's exactly what this is.

Thank you to NetGalley and the author for providing an ARC for review.
This was the first time I have ever read from this author and I enjoyed it, it was funny and I am now excited to get the next book. We meet Jax and Paisley who are both set to fly out on the same flight and both of them are terrified of flying so they meet under these circumstances and let me tell you that it was hilarious. Paisley was a fun heroine and I loved her she was great thru out story. And then there is Jax, OMG I laughed so much at his inner thoughts, poor guy could not understand what the heck was happening to him, here he is so attracted to her and his member is not cooperating. When they finally figure out why, it was on! I can't wait for Remi's (the evil twin) story..Ryan you have made yourself another fan! Enjoy!!!!!
This book was okay. There’s not much to it and the plot is pretty straightforward. There’s no real character development and no real back stories. The characters both came off as immature instead of being two 30-somethings. It’s pretty insta-love, too.

This book is a cute, fast, mindless read so if that’s what you’re after than give a shot. Unfortunately, I was hoping for a little more so this one wasn’t up my alley.
This book is short and to the point.  Which, come to think of it, is kind of Jax’s problem in the book.  The title tells you exactly what the story is about.  Jax and Paisley meet sort of cute in the airport and make a decision that drives (literally) the rest of the plot.  Honestly, there isn’t much more to the story than that.  Both characters have good senses of humor, and their motivations and actions are, for the most part, believable.  I breezed through this in a couple of hours, and it was a good little brain-break from real life.  Actually, not unlike watching a 30-minute sitcom to relax.   I would recommend it as such and give 3.5 stars.  Thank you to NetGalley for a digital copy of this book in exchange for an honest review
Awkward, romantic and soooo hilarious! I finished it in one sitting. I just couldn't put it down. Jax and Paisley have such great chemistry. Sometimes it's hard to believe they've only known each other for like 2 days. This book made me laugh a lot and I'm looking forward to the sequel, Whiskey Chick.