Whiskey Dick

Paisley Lavender Robbins:
Jaxon Richard Kay:
Remmi Kay, Karie

The Story:

This story was fun. Paisley and Jax have a hell of a road trip after a canceled flight. I laughted a lot and enjoyed myself.

The Random Thoughts:

(view spoiler)

(view spoiler)

The Score Card:

description

4.5 Stars
Fun and lovely book between two people who are afraid to flight and start a road trip to their hometown. Jax and Paisley have a great connection but when it comes to really doing it Jax equipment doesn't work so. So they end up grumpy in the car. Funny and great book with two great likable characters. I loved it it made me laugh and pages had just really flown by. Like it!
I volunteered to review an ARC of this book for Netgelly
Jax and Paisley are too cute! I loved this short, funny, and sexy read - which I expected since I also really enjoyed her debut, Two Night One-Night Stand. I love that they bonded over their mutual fear of flying (a fear that I do not share, but my hubby does) and after reading some heavier romances, I really enjoyed the comic relief that this gave me. I like how it set up the next book about Jax's sister! 3.5 out of 5 wine glasses.
This is a hilarious, swoon-worthy, sexy and totally entertaining romantic comedy and I absolutely enjoyed reading this story/book. First book I’ve read by this author but will definitely not be the last. Totally recommend
I loved it! I wish I had the time to write a glowing review because this book deserved it! It was so funny, so cute, and sooo sexy! I couldn't put it down. And that title...that's a huge part of the fun. If you're looking for a sexy read with a lot of laughs, this one's for you!
This was my first read by this author.  I really enjoyed the beginning and how they met but the end felt rushed.  She did say that whiskey girl will be remi's story but that paisley and jax story will continue so maybe that will help.
Jax and Paisley both have a fear of flying so after an awkward exchange in trying to calm their nerves and several delayed and cancelled flights later they decide to take the drive from Florida to Jersey. Both are insanely attracted to each other so as expected they end of having to stay an extra night in Florida and end up sharing a room and each is more than willing to have sex with the other. Unfortunately for Jax, his um….”friend” doesn’t seem up to the task. This happens not once but twice and always right when he’s ready to seal the deal with Paisley. Much to Paisley’s dismay, Jax has no problem erecting his friend when he’s not trying to “do” her. And so leads the pretty comical journey from Florida to Jersey trying to figure out what’s going on with Jax’s dick. The reason behind his Whiskey Dick is nothing short of hilarious.
This was a quick fun read and quite different from most books out there today. Jax isn’t your usual “manly man” all tough and take charge. He’s just an average guy who happens to be hot. He knows he’s hot but he’s not really an ass about it. He also admits when he’s being a freaking chicken about something. Paisley was pretty cool too. She’s just a woman who hasn’t been laid in a minute, sees an opportunity and decides to take it. No questions asked, no strings….just good ole fashion sex is what she wants or at least attempts to get. It was really fun to take this road trip with these two and get to know who they really are.
I’m a Jersey girl who loves when she reads a book about places she’s really familiar with in her home state (I wonder which luxury movie theater on 18 did they go to?). This appears to be book 1 in a series and I have to say I’m a little intrigued by Jax’s sister and Paisley’s roommate.
5+ Hilarious Stars!

Paisley and Jax are strangers who meet in an airport bar waiting for their delayed flight. They have an instant bond ... both hate to fly. So when their flight is cancelled, they decide to drive from Miami to Jersey together. Their crazy (supposedly) 18 hour ride becomes a hilarious journey!

I have not laughed so hard while reading a book for a long time ... I was laughing so hard I was crying. I could just picture the look on Jax's face when he couldn't get it up. And when Paisley was talking to her mom on speaker phone ... I'm laughing all over again! I just loved these two characters and I only wish that their story was longer. Honestly, you have to read this book ... it is soooo funny and romantic and steamy! If you are looking for a book to brighten your day ... this is the one!

I received an ARC courtesy of the author through NetGalley in exchange for a honest review.
I have laughed so hard almost to tears while reading this book. It’s a quick read but it has everything from comedy, hot moments, a sexy hero, and an sweet but fiesty heroine.  Poor Jax has some issues when trying to hookup with Paisley and it’s the most entertains thing I have read in a long time. I can’t wait to read about Remi and find out more about Jax and Paisley in her book. I highly recommend this book for anyone looking for a quick but amazingly awesome entertaining read.
Receive his book for honest review. I give this book a four out of five stars. Although the title of this novel threw me off at first I felt as though it was a little little far-fetched on t receive his book free honest review. I give this book a four out of five stars. Although the title of this novel threw me off at first I felt as though it was a little little far-fetched but the  Scription really pulled me in. I felt as though the storyline was written really well it made me forget about my concerns before. You’re looking for a good funny romance to read this year I highly recommend picking this one up and the second one as well .
Cute story although I found it slightly predictable. I loved the characters and their different personalities.
Whiskey Dick is the first book in the series by the same name and my first read by Ryan Ringbloom. I liked this story it was sweet, funny and the character were enjoyable. I would recommend this book and will read more by this author.
Arc kindly provided in exchange for an honest review

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐+ Limp noodles stars!

“So back to this room thing. Before I say anything, I want to make sure I understand. Do you want us to share a room tonight?” ... “Or are you inviting me to your room for the night?” My stomach flips. It’s the same question but with two very different implications. I’m so turned around and confused, I’m not even sure which is which. I take a deep breath before answering. “The sex one.”

This was ridiculously hilarious, funny as hell and so beautifully written.

I swear I don't remember the last time a book has made laugh out loud this hard.

I freaking loved this story and I'm so GLAD I came across it.
RYAN RINGBLOOM! You got yourself a new stalker :)
#Netgalley #ryanringbloom #hilarious
First time read for me by this author and it definitely will not be my last I so enjoyed this book very much and will look forward to reading more from you from you thank you for my arc
"Thank you Netgalley and the publisher for the advance copy of this book, in exchange for an honest review."

Loved this book very much.  It had just enough sweet romantic comedy and the storyline was great! I highly recommend!
Oh my god. Flat out hilarious. I laughed through this, at times there was tears. Awesome, fiery characters and a fantastic storyline made this a sexy, hilarious read. Would give ten stars if i could.
Cant wait for the next. If you like your romance funny and light definitely for you.
Both Paisley and Jax meet in the airport for a delayed flight feeling unsettled with the thought of flying needing to take the edge off. When we find out the flight is cancelled, they decide to take a road trip together to get where they need to go since it's in the same direction. But before they go they decide to spend the night in a hotel and things didn't go quite right.

If you're looking for a little humorous contemporary read that gets steamy you're going to want to pick up this book. With a novella the short you don't really get back stories just on the surface impressions of the characters and from what I can see I liked. This novella well was pretty well written I enjoyed it.
This book is a quick and easy read. However, the characters are bland and there is absolutely no character development. The story is pretty straightforward and contains basically the short description. The characters try to have sex multiple times and it doesn't happen. The book ends with them having sex and thats about it. If you are looking for a story that is easy and quick, then read this. It just wasn't my cup of tea since I was expecting a little bit more.
"I glance down and mentally curse out my deranged dick."

Yeah, that title is an attention-getter, and I just couldn't resist it. This was my first time to read Ryan Ringbloom and it was a delight. A short, sweet, silly comedy of mishaps that could cause some embarrassment if you can't contain your giggles in public.

The witty banter is entertaining and the story moves so fast that it was over before I was ready. But, I'm happy to report that the series continues and there will be an opportunity to check in with this couple again in the future, though they won't be the main attraction moving forward. Nope, it will be another character that is responsible for a few of my giggles and I can only imagine what kind of trouble she stirs up as Whiskey Chick. This was the perfect lighthearted read that I needed to clear my mind of the cobwebs and give me a brighter outlook. At least I don't have "Wine Vagina," right?
This was such a good book I couldn’t put it down.  I read it straight through.  I got sucked in by the title and I’m so glad I did!!  I’ve never laughed so much.
Paisley and Jax are just the best. And this story is just absolutely adorable.  2 people scared of flying, meet in an airport.  Their flight happens to get canceled and they decided to drive together back home.  They have an attraction to one another and this is where the comedy starts. You just have to read it. It’s soooooooo good.