Cover Image: The Fantastic Phantasmic Detective Agency: And the Rebel Realm

The Fantastic Phantasmic Detective Agency: And the Rebel Realm

Loved reading this! I wasn't sure what to expect, but this book is so much more than I first thought! So good!
I loved this book., it's a great mix of mystery and fantasy. The book is very enjoyable and entertaining and I think it can be appreciated by both children and adult.
I look forward to reading other books by this author.
Highly recommended!
Many thanks to the publisher and Netgalley for this ARC
I gave up trying to read this after a few chapters.  The story just did not interest me at all and I could not get into it.
I found this book to be enjoyable. It's exactly the kind of book I would have read as a child. I loves all the paranormal, mixed with the normal day-to-day activities of being a kid. I hope they have many a adventure. #TheFantasticPhantasmicDetectiveAgencyAndTheRebelRealm
I really enjoyed this book. It's even better than the first one in the series. I was looking for a mystery series that my daughter would enjoy and I found it. I really hope the author continues writing this series.

Note: I received a free copy of this book in exchange for my honest review.
This book was every bit as fun as its title suggests.  I would gladly recommend it for fans of science fiction, fantasy, and mystery — a quality mashup of genres, stuffed with wit.
DL Duggar has written a good sci-fi novel channeling the essence of fan favorite stranger things. While a good read I felt it dragged in several areas and could have done more with the characters.