The Stein & Candle Detective Agency: Cold Wars (The Stein & Candle Detective Agency #2)

Pub Date:   |   Archive Date: 30 Sep 2018

Weatherby Stein is a fourteen year old heir to the greatest  family of European sorcerers. Morton Candle is a tough ex soldier who helped rescue him after his parents were killed during WW2. These are the cases that they have solved. Call Stein and Candle Detective Agency for an outbreak of zombies. Have a Cthulhu? No problem. These stories are the best. Paranormal experience with muscles make them unbeatable. Loved this book and  the first one as well. It you like the old time gangsters and gumshoes, you will love this. I received this book from Net Galley and Curiosity Quills Press for a honest review and no compensation otherwise.The opinions expressed are my own.
Àaaaaaaà ààaaaaa aaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaa aaaaaaaa aaaaand as as a as as aaaa. Àaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa a as a a as saw a
Fun to read, enjoyable and entertaining., I look forward to reading other books in this series.
Recommended!
Many thanks to Curiosity Quills Press and Netgalley for this ARC
Cold Wars by Michael Panush, a decent mystery with a fantasy twist, a man has been killed mysteriously and Stein and Candle are on the case! But what lies behind the killing will cause them to dig deep into the past!