Cover Image: Perfectly Inappropriate

Perfectly Inappropriate

Wow, this book was so fun and I just couldn't put it down!

Olivia Watts just lost her fiance and her best friend when she caught them together in her own bed!  Looking to get on on with her life, Olivia's best friend, Paige, convinces her to sign up for the app SiR....an app that hooks up a dominant master with a sub.  Olivia had always been interested in the kinkier side of things, but her ex Cameron had no interest in it.

Olivia gets a response from someone and she agrees to meet with him (with Paige in tow).  Imagine her surprise when she sees it is Noah Grant, a Senator from New York.  Instantly they are both attracted to each other.  Noah can tell this is all new for Olivia but agrees to help her find herself after what had happened to her.

What Olivia and Noah thought was going to be only one week of fun, turns into strong emotions that neither of them ever expected.  Talk about being sucker punched!  As these two come to terms with the feelings that they are experiencing, they realize that they may have found something way more than just sexual chemistry.

I loved these two characters.  Olivia's life got detoured for a while because of her ex, Cameron.  Once she starts to find herself again, she realizes that she missed the old Olivia.  Noah's entire life revolved around politics, starting from when he was young.  He never had the time nor inclination to want a real relationship after the one time he failed at it.  The emotions these two went through to get to their happy ending was so fun to watch.  I just love when couples are blindsided by something they never saw coming....it makes the ride that much better.  Overall, I just loved this story.  It was fun, emotional and so so sexy!  Great job Stacey Kennedy!
It's getting in hot in here!!!

Olivia and Noah meet by way of an app pairing dominates with submissives.  Upon first meeting, there is a sizzling chemistry that sparks between them. It was supposed to be a simple arrangement.... one week of hot sex and move on....only things have a way of changing!

Olivia was so down on her luck after finding her cheating fiancé with her best friend. She's given up her dream job as a freelance photographer, and is stuck in a job she doesn't like much only to pay the bills. She decides she's always been the one to do the right thing and basically feels much like a doormat. That is what pushes her to sign up for the dominate match app.

Noah is a dominate and a senator  Working is a way of life and he travels a lot. He is on the app because he can get his kink on without all the hassles of a relationship. He doesn't want to leave someone back home alone. A huge monkey wrench hits his plans after he meets Olivia.

This book ended up being very different than I expected. I really liked Noah, but felt he wasn't the typical dominate. He was super sweet with Olivia and very conscientious of her feelings. He wanted to take her away from her sorrow and let her just feel. He felt she was different than any other woman he had been with and that was unnerving to him. Before he knew it, he was changing the arrangement and a lot of his rules just to spend more time with her.

Olivia was a breath of fresh air that Noah didn't realize he needed. She saw life differently than Noah and he liked it. She was down to earth and although she felt despair, Noah helped her pull herself away from all the negativity. I liked how there wasn't any added angst just to give them some! Olivia's ex was a real piece of crap for sure, but the one who shined, was Olivia's best friend Paige!  She was so straight forward and just hilarious! Talk about keeping it real! Everybody should have a BFF that will defend you to the nth degree like Paige did for Olivia!

I always enjoy a Stacey Kennedy book and I did enjoy this, but I would have liked a few more scenes with these two! The ones we got were pretty scorching! I wanted to see what kind of Dom Noah really was and I think we only got a little peek of him here!
4 1/2 sexy stars. This is a sexy and wonderful story that is chock full of heart! Noah and Olivia may meet in an unusual way but they soon find out that they are simply meant for each other. It may start out as a short arrangement but soon turns out to be so much more than either of them could have ever hoped for. They are both amazing people and from the beginning I just wanted nothing more than for them to fall in love because I genuinely love their characters so much!  Noah’s mom and Olivia’s BFF Paige are both fantastic secondary characters. This story is as sweet as it is steamy! Loved it!

Thank you to Netgalley/Publisher for this ARC.
Olivia Watts is going through hard times. She caught her fiance cheating in the house she bought for them. She gave up her dreams for the safe road and still had it kick her in the teeth with a job she hates and her heart broken. Her and her best friend overhear another woman talking about an app that matches subs with doms, and her friend pushes her to try it. To step off her safe road and do something that she has dreamed about. After all, what can it hurt? Noah Grant doesn't have time for real relationships, especially not with reelection time looming. So he pays a premium to an exclusive app that not only allows him his privacy but matches him with women that let him indulge in his own ways. And when he is matched with Olivia he knows that the chemistry is there. What he doesn't realize is that spending their allotted week together will get him emotionally involved. Nor does he realize how much he is willing to change and give up in order to keep her in his life.

I really liked this book!! What happened to Olivia makes you want to beat on those people that hurt her, and the strength she has to keep going and to try to move on is mind boggling. She makes you love her just by the person she is, regardless of how much she has been hurt. Noah is definitely all alpha male but he has a heart of gold! And the chemistry between these two is off the charts!! When they both decide to make changes and go for their new dreams, it's priceless! Throw in her best friend and it makes it even better! The only reason this book got 4 stars from me instead of 5 is because I wish it had been longer. It felt almost rushed in a way. Still a great story though.

I love the hero and heroine of this story.  They are both such thoughtful people and really care about the world around them.  They have good chemistry, too.  I also liked the concept of this story and think the story flows quite well.  This is a new-to-me author and I found I enjoyed this book, it was a good solid read.  I just didn’t find it great or amazing; it was lacking depth.

First, with the description of this book it seems it will fall into the category of erotic romance.  It really doesn’t.  There is a scene or two that I would consider BDSM-lite.  The Dom/sub relationship Noah and Olivia are supposedly going to delve into after finding each other through a discreet app never really comes to fruition.  I will say that I love the way Noah explains the Dom/sub relationship and what it means to be a Dom.  That was well thought out and informative.  But just because you call your lover Sir doesn’t make you a submissive or him a dominant.  I have no doubt Noah had past encounters that would put him in that role.  It is at least addressed later in the book that he treats Olivia differently than any other woman before.  Their sexual relationship seemed to be more along the lines of a long-married husband and wife that are dabbling in BDSM to see if it’s something they would enjoy, not the sexual exploits of a man who has a fierce dominant side he can’t keep down.

There are also a lot of missing or wrong words in sentences, but I’m going to chalk that up to me reading an ARC.  I’m a huge fan of the publisher Loveswept and I’m confident those issues will be tidied up before publication.

All that being said, I did find this story to be somewhat engaging and I was rooting for the couple to find their HEA.
Olivia has survived the worst betrayal by her fiancé. Living with her amazing best friend Paige, she realizes that lost sight of her dreams being with Cameron. An opportunity presents itself to fulfill one of her fantasies so she embarks on a sexy adventure with the app SiR. Noah uses SiR to protect his sexual preferences as a politician. His first meeting with Olivia surprises him with a connection to her he doesn’t expect. As Noah starts to break the rules he staunchly follows, will he open his heart to love? Or will his fears push away Olivia? This is a fabulously sexy romance as Olivia embraces her submissive side to an incredibly supportive dominant. Will she let fear keep her from opening her heart again? I got swept up into their journey and devoured every sensually, sexy morsel. I voluntarily read an ARC of this book and this is my honest review.
When Olivia signs up on an app that connects doms with subs, she is not expecting to meet a guy like Noah, someone she not only shared intense chemistry with but also someone she connects with on a deeper level. Their relationship is supposed to last a week. But with the lines between fantasy and reality getting blurred, what will happen when the week ends ?
Perfectly inappropriate is a hot and sizzling read. I just loved Noah, he is sweet and caring and generous. For me such a soft hearted guy being a dom, made him that much more hot and sexy. A perfect hero. A book that had me captivated from the first page.
This is the story of Olivia who after catching her fiance in bed with her best friend decides to go on a dating app for women looking to be dominated by a man and is matched with Noah who is a Senator. This is my first book by Stacey Kennedy and I really enjoyed it. The main characters as well as the supporting characters were all very likable and realistic. The story moved along quickly without much angst and tied it all up nicely at the end. There was also plenty of steam in this book. I would
definitely recommend this book.
After Olivia walks in on her fiancé and her maid of honor in bed together, she decides thats she is done playing it safe and is ready to take some risks to reclaim herself and her life. As fate would have it, she gets access to SiR, an app that pairs Doms and Subs.

Enter Noah Grant, a NY senator, who promises her a week together. However, after their first encounter it has both of them questioning if they can keep to their rules or if there is something more than just chemistry.

For a book about a BDSM, this book was rather bland. Even the sex was vanilla. The characters were very one dimensional. He is the strong yet sensitive type, she’s the innocent yet passionate one. They didn’t offer anything outside of their trope, which would have maybe made this more of an interesting read. But they were boring, each too perfect and unoriginal.

But wish there had been more of a build up to their relationship. Some foreplay, if you will (yup, I did that). It would have been great to get a sense of these people as individuals first before throwing them together.

I can’t even say they had a connection, because it was instadesire/instalove after the first meeting. He is intrigued by her BeCaUsE ShE’s DiFfErEnT! Oh my god, that was mentioned AT LEAST 3 times in every chapter, “He has never met a woman like her”//“she’s so different than all others”//“the way she sees the world is so unique”. WE GET IT.

My problem with a lot of BDSM in books is that it always comes across as really male gaze-y. However, I liked how Noah’s approach to being a Dom was unselfish, and was more about guiding the experience that his partners desired, “She was safe. Protected. All his to pleasure.” I’m here for a man who takes a woman’s pleasure seriously.

Overall, it’s a quick little read. Not terrible, but not enjoyable. Kind of like canned soup.
I've read other books by this author so when I read the excerpt for this book I was excited about the plot being a little twist on the latest BDSM themes. However, this book ended up being another perfectly vanilla 50 Shades fan fiction in my opinion. The pacing was too slow for me and I didn't find anything original to hook me to the story from the very beginning so I felt like the entire read was forced in an effort to just finish the book. 2.5 chilli peppers of hotness. Thanks for the ARC!
I received Perfectly Inappropriate for free in exchange for an honest review. I did enjoy it-- though didn't really feel that this was a Dom/sub storyline really as it is portrayed to be. I will say that the male love interest is dominant, but not A dominant. nor is she really a submissive. That being said, it was still a hot read and I enjoyed it.
3.5 Stars

Despite our main characters going into a non committed arrangement, the author did a good job of making it feel like we got a to see Olivia and Noah in a true relationship from the very beginning.

Noah seemed to know right off that Olivia was different. I like how he didn't shy away from that even while he still had reservations about bringing anyone into his political lifestyle.  I actually really liked his character.  He came off as very mature.  He never played games and he treated Olivia very well.

Olivia had more of an innocence about her which worked well since she signed up to be Noah's submissive for a week.  She also came off as a more mature character.  I really like how both of them behaved and steered clear of unnecessary drama.

This was very good but it also felt too short.  I would have loved to see more to the story with these two.  This is great for when you want something quick.  ARC provided by NetGalley.
Perfectly Inappropriate
By: Stacey Kennedy

📚💕⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️💕📚

Talk about Hot and Steamy!!!

Stacey Kennedy Has made me a huge fan of hers book after steamy book. She writes with so much intensity and emotion pulled from each book it’s felt page after page. Some are quick witted story lines that are so perfect and lets you believe you have a front row seat. So being able to read this love story didn’t disappoint. The authors ability to have two separate individuals struggling in their everyday life and try to navigate someone else’s thoughts, needs and desires was intense and gives all the fills.

Olivia Watts knows that her problems are painfully average. She got engaged, and her fiancé cheated. She gave up on her dream job—street photographer—and settled on a more practical one: graphic designer. She scrimped and saved to buy a home, only to realize how empty it was. So when Olivia hears about an exclusive dating app that matches subs with highly trained doms, she does something she never thought she’d do in a million years: She signs up. The last thing she expects to find is a man whose sizzling touch reawakens the woman she used to be. . . .

Noah Grant has no time for relationships. His sole purpose is to win reelection. That’s why he pays a premium to the discreet app that satisfies all his dark desires. But after sweet, innocent Olivia is vetted and arrives for their week together in his penthouse, it’s blatantly clear that she’s running from her demons. Noah’s more than willing to be her escape—until their emotions get tangled up in their games. Now, to become worthy of Olivia’s heart, Noah will have to prove that he’s more than a fantasy.

I really enjoyed this book and it kept me engrossed throughout. I really loved the characters and the way they interacted with each other. This is a fun, hot, romantic must read book and I would definitely recommend this book to anyone.

This book has everything I love in a book. Then you add that it's beautifully written and believable. It is easily a five star read. Written in dual POV my personal favorite this story flows so incredibly well that the next thing you know your 80% into the book and loving every second of it. The believable way the characters interact is perfect. Run, Hop, Jump or use your (1 click) finger to do whatever you have to do and get this amazing book.  It'll break your heart, you'll want to scream with frustration and it'll let you discover that love just might conquer all. The chemistry is steamy and sweet and oh so romantic.

Thanks Netgally for letting me read and review.📚💕
I really enjoyed this book. Did it completely hook me? No, however it held my interest to the point that I wanted to read on, to know what was next, and to make sure they Olivia and Noah had an HEA.  While it was slow to get started, in my opinion, the pace picks up so keep reading.
Olivia is one of those women who never takes chances. She is always logical. Noah lives his life in the public eye and must not do anything that would cause a scandal. He is a Domm which would mean career suicide if it is ever known. The chemistry between these two is off the charts and they are meant to be together. Life, and an ex fiance get in the way of that.
I enjoyed the journey and how everything works out in the end........

I voluntarily reviewed an advanced copy of this book.
Sweet and hot; sexy and swoony; alpha and gentle -- Noah Grant is all those things and more!  This was a very enjoyable read that was more than just the typical dominant/submissive novel -- there was an intriguing, interesting storyline; fascinating secondary characters and just the right amount of feels.   Noah and Olivia were well-developed characters that had you cheering them on to find their happily ever after!  I voluntarily read and reviewed an ARC for NetGalley.
Perfectly Inappropriate is a perfect storm. It has the naughty fantasy covered. The sexy powerful dominant that makes your heart stutter. It even has the feels. It's a perfectly inappropriate package down to the best friend that keeps you on your toes.

Life isn't easy and it knows how to kick you hard. Fate, destiny, or a train taken early leads to path she never expected yet, Olivia would never take it back.

Sexy, sweet, and deliciously erotic, Perfectly Inappropriate is just as the title says...everything you need!
Dominance comes in many forms, choosing the right path can lead to mind, body and soul happiness.

Noah and Oliva's road to the sort of happiness they both crave, but are not even completely aware of it is a sweet, sexy, heartfelt journey with a light BDSM and a compelling emotional windfall, all wrapped up in a fast-paced, free-flowing storyline ready to give it's readers a case of insta feels!

When Oliva signed of for SiR, it was to redefine herself. Try something new, exciting, outside her comfort zone, no strings.
After humiliation and loss of two people she loved, she was all out of sorts, needing some validation that she was still inside herself somewhere it seemed like the right place to start.
Noah, on the other hand, used the site to keep his dominant activities private, a with no strings. His past relationship taught him a dom/sub connection with no strings is all he can offer in his line of work.
Until Noah meets Oliva, one meeting, that's all it takes. The two, both broken, come from different places, yet have more in common than they should.
Have " Titanic-sized chemistry "  are about to throw their lives off balance, and are helpless to stop it.

I read this book twice before I could leave any sort of review, the first time around I was so caught up in the back, and forth of Oliva and Noah, the frustrations left me unsettled.
Going back reading it a second time, I felt much better about it, while I still for the life of me don't understand some of the reasonings why Oliva did the things she did. (  for being portrayed as a strong, intelligent woman ) Or how Noah did such a 360.  Regardless of all that - the love story and meaning behind it all, coupled with some killer sexiness and excellent secondary characters, I kept picturing the story playing out as if it were a movie! ( my cast choices tho!! hehe)
That was enough to bring me back around to being a fan this story!
I encourage anyone who enjoys a sexy, sweet, love story to give this book a try!
This book is quite the combination. If you love an alpha dominated man who is not only great in bed but has a whole other side of him, Noah is your man. Jes a New York Senator and at this point in hisnlife he doesnt do relationships but he likes to be in charge. What better way to have what he wants then an app?

Olivia's whole life has fallen apart thanks to her best friend and fiance. Now she's a month out of a broken relationship and trying to find herself. She has needs and secret desires not many know about. So overhearing about an app that places subs with Doms. Why not give it a try? Meeting a senator...well not what she expected.

Feom the very beginning its different with these two. They have chemistry burning off the pages but also their time together isnt just about the dom sub relationship. Both feel so much more. So when the going gets tough and Olivia gets a taste of what being with Noah could be like.....will they survive it?
I love love love ready a Stacey Kennedy book.  She makes you get lost in the story and when it's over you want to go back and reread it again.  I look forward to reading more from this author.
This was my first read by Stacey Kennedy and I'm now a fan! I loved this HOT standalone romance. It contains light BDSM, steamy chemistry, a hot alpha male, and loyalty. All the makings of a great read.
Noah and Olivia have depth as characters. Stacey's writing will suck you into their emotions. The storyline flows well and it's told in both Noah and Olivia's POV.